• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Help/Support ► Doesn't play well with others

Ight. Thanks man. Well I guess its time to get to know her better than i already do now.
  2. C

Ah ok. I geuss I'm so used to javing no friends and I don't know what to do when I get them. I've only really counted 4 people as friends and they were here for about 3 years of my life the rest of my life I had no friends, period.
  3. C

Nah, hes not hitting me he doesn't have the guts for it. He's just being an ass and making stuff all worse. But I guess the main thing is my dad and the fact that whenever I purposefully make myself look sad (um yea maybe I'm just wanting attention idk) nobody doesn't say anything. I've thought...
  4. C

OK: Background I was referring to myself, um lets just say I'm not myself but I am myself. After I asked this girl out, I really liked her, my life got flipped upside down. I got really depressed and didn't really notice. Then my dad started stuff and saying stuff he didn't really mean. I've...
  5. C

Well hes always talking shit and I can't do anything really to stop the bastard. He's um what you would call a bully. add that to my girl problems and you get one heck of a drama.
  6. C

Yeah well long story short I'm messed up and this stupid dude is pushing my buttons.
  7. C

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I've done all but beat sephiroth... and now i have to do it all again on my ps3. and this time Spehiroth's goin down.
  8. C

Greetings

Hey, I'm Jake (clykdd) and I'm new to this forum. I just joined today. I'm like so glad i found a kh forum. If any of you were/are members of LyokoFreak I was a member there by the same name. I'm 15.
  9. C

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Oh, yeah must of heard wrong. Unless I could actually get a good look at the keyblades they were wielding in the movie. I haven't heard much about what your saying about KH's fanbase in America. But they better release BBS or.. well...
  10. C

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Well, I'd say This was very informative. I think that somehow maybe, I mean I heard there were some time shifts (if I'm correct), Terra, Ven, and Aqua are related to Sora, Mickey, and Riku. I've heard that Terra, Ven, and Aqua have...
Back