• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH Fan sketch :3

So yeah, I drew this for xx Kairi xx and just wanted to know what you guys thought of it :lol: It's of Riku, Axel and Sora. The picture's a bt grainy and the scanner ate some details but still ... I'm pleased with the result! For more info please click here -> Kingdom Hearts Fan Sketch...
  2. D

I can't get i right

So, I had another go at trying to do focal points an everything but I still don't think I got it right :/ But yeah, I like these ones still (and yeah, I feel like if try to do something other than Pokemon I will completely **** up ...). Anyway, C'n'C please on these two please :) 1) 2)
  3. D

An Attempt ...

So yeah. I'm not so good at the whole sig-making ... I thought that I would give it another try though because I like doing it :) So yeah, C'n'C please on these three - also if there was anything I should put in or take out please let me know :) For the Ninetails one I just basically changed the...
  4. D

Login-names

I'm not too sure if this is in the right section-thing - sorry if i is ... I was also trying to find a thread like this so another apology if there was already one ... Anyhoo, some peoples names seem to be a different colour and I realise there is a ranking system on the number of posts you...
  5. D

Alien

Anybody like the films?? Which is your favourite?? Discuss here!! :lol: Personally I love Aliens (2nd one) because it's so awesome ... I watched the 3rd one last night and it made me cry lol ^_^
  6. D

Another attempt... O_o

My second attempt at a sig XD I know it isn't that good but C'n'C please all the same :D I also couldn't come up with a little quote thing so if any one has anything better it would be appreciated :)
  7. D

Nightwish

Couldn't find a thread for them so... What is there next album gonna be like? Do you prefer Tarja or Annette? < :36:
Back