• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Dark Soldier could be a dark Ven

I can't believe I'm typing this but I just can't stop thinking about it. :cry: I was listening to one of my songs (nothing to do with kh) and my thoughts just immediately turned to ven when I herd "face myself" and "erase myself" in the chorus of linkin park's "what i've done". This has now got...
  2. F

xion's keyblade

This was just a quick thought that I had and I was wondering about xion's keyblade. And I tried searching for any threads relating to this but I couldn't view them so tell me if someone already went over this. riku and roxas both double weilded keyblades, riku double weilded once, if I...
  3. F

Birth by sleep intentions and fates

I've developed these theories based on other threads I've read and I put some of my own thoughts in to them. This is my first thread and I don't mind flaming, so... tell me your thoughts. Master Xehanort is in search of ultimate light. He created the unbirths in order to collect hearts to add to...
  4. F

wassup everybody!

This is the first time ever that I've joined a forum. You guys are really that awsome! :D!
Back