• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Dual Wielding part 2- contains spoilers

Warning- this thread contains spoilers concerning xion's identity. If you don't wish to know her identity, don't continue reading. Now that the formalities are out of the way, we learned that xion was a physical manifistation of sora's memories and that roxas absorbed her. When he did, he got...
  2. D

Summon Mickey

I'm probably going to sound like a complete idiot but here it goes... I saw on a cheat site [keep in mind i had already beaten the game and i was gettin bored] that there was a way to get something called the "Kings charm" in timeless river and it gave you the ability to summon mickey is...
  3. D

Sora's Darkness

In KH 3, do you think Riku will teach sora how to use the darkness? I mean wielding a keyblade is good. Wielding a keyblade and controlling the darkness is insanity.
  4. D

Ven = Voice?

It just occured to me... Since Ven has some sort of connection with Sora/Roxas, do you think that Ven is the Voice guiding Sora and Roxas in their respective Dive to the Heart? I mean, since Dive to the Heart is concerned with the heart and keyblade and all...
  5. D

Riku Replica

I was just playing CoM the other day and i though 'didn't riku replica have an artificial heart?' If thats true why didn't Xemnas and co. didn't just make new ones for themselves? Why go through the trouble of building a kingdom hearts?
  6. D

Dual Wielding

Hi everybody, I am new to KHI and i thought i would take a crack at dual wielding. It seems that dual wielding is unique only to Sora, Roxas, and Riku. From what i gather, no other keyblade masters can dual wield. Mickey, Terra, Ven, Aqua, MX, and DS have not been shown dual wielding. It...
Back