• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

I want to where Xion comes from

a) to make days more interesting b) to attract buyers c) make us all bust our asses wondering who the hell she really is
  2. D

Dual Wielding part 2- contains spoilers

ok fair enough
  3. D

i just wasn't sure if it belonged there sorry. too bad i dont know how to move it...
  4. D

Warning- this thread contains spoilers concerning xion's identity. If you don't wish to know her identity, don't continue reading. Now that the formalities are out of the way, we learned that xion was a physical manifistation of sora's memories and that roxas absorbed her. When he did, he got...
  5. D

Organization 13's Bio in 358/2 Days

That would be very good seeing how days is supposed to shed light on org XIII
  6. D

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Re: Enemies in 358/2 Days I think its safe to say there will be practice org XII battles. im sure xigbar would have fun "training" with roxas
  7. D

why is that?

KH1- Special Attacks & Summons KH2- Limits, Drives, Summons, Reaction Commands, AND MP CHARGE enough said
  8. D

Summon Mickey

thanks Byronic hero. much appreciated
  9. D

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

Bigger worlds harder enemies...seriously limits, drives, & summons made the game too easy replayable bosses mickey as a world specific character or have him & riku fight with sora in the final battles
  10. D

Where did you get your final form?!?!

The Cerburus cup. Caught me completely by surprise
  11. D

Summon Mickey

i never saw anything on youtube but i was just wonderin...
  12. D

Most Epic Scene in the game?

definitley deflecting the lasers in the last battle and sora kicking xemnas' ass with his keyblade & WtD
  13. D

Summon Mickey

I'm probably going to sound like a complete idiot but here it goes... I saw on a cheat site [keep in mind i had already beaten the game and i was gettin bored] that there was a way to get something called the "Kings charm" in timeless river and it gave you the ability to summon mickey is...
  14. D

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Xemnas-everyone wants to be the bad guy Xigbar- hes a badass and has a sense of humor Marluxia- he has a freakin scythe Axel- im a closet pyromaniac
  15. D

You know what would suck?

Ven definitley has some connection to sora... having his heart inside him ??? Riku is connected to Terra through Terra choosing him to be the keyblader [scene on the beach- terra & ven & 5-yr old sora and riku] and through Terra and Riku's connection with Xehanort Only 2 outta 3 of TVA is...
  16. D

A Possibly Huge Discovery!!!

oh crap its hard to tell...i think it can go either way
  17. D

Omg Xion referenced in SARs?

INTERESTING....... This theory opens up a whole realm of possibilities (hooray?) It is plausible that Xion could be the darkness that was purified/purged from sora If i remember correctly namine told sora that the memories of CO would sink to the darkside of his heart... Could those...
  18. D

A Possibly Huge Discovery!!!

I think either ven or mickey
  19. D

A Fourth Scenario?! Birth By Sleep

Playing as mickey would be awesome It is for that exact reason that it will never happen in bbs
  20. D

Chaser keyblades

and the belief that ven is connected o sora in some way...his skills may have resurfaced in sora terra choosing riku may also have something to do with WtD & soul eater NO. Kairi does not wield. Riku was dual wielding for her
Back