• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

A music question

Is the Wheel Master battle music still in the game? I've listened to some of the music from the game on youtube but couldn't find it. It's been really bugging me.
  2. N

Help/Support ► Making friends...

Since I got into high school last year I've been trying to meet new people. Of course I met some by joining the marching band and working hard in it, but I'm not sure if most of them really think of me as a friend. My first problem is trying to get them to be closer. The second problem is just...
  3. N

Pete?

I've been thinking about this for a few months now. It was said in KH2 that Pete was banished to some other dimension, but was freed by Maleficent. It's been confirmed that he appears in 358/2 Days, which could be when he was freed (maybe by Maleficent's death, but that's a theory for a...
  4. N

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Heats: Blades of Rebirth

I've been working on this fanfic for about a year now. It takes place a couple decades after the events of Kingdom Hearts II (or III, if one ever comes out). Keep in mind, I'm not the greatest writer, especially when it comes to fanfictions, so there will be several errors. If anyone spots any...
  5. N

Hey

Yeah, I'm new. Obviously. I finally decided to join after about a month of wandering around the site aimlessly. So, yeah. Hey.
Back