• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Xehanort has...

um, what do boots really have to do with anything. how many different boot designs can YOU draw? but it's interesting how they all have to same boots. personally i just dont think it's very important. but whatever, A for effort dude
  2. H

Just a thought...

thank's for clearing that up araliya
  3. H

Just a thought...

you have to admit, that would be pretty cool.
  4. H

Just a thought...

Right about what?
  5. H

Just a thought...

oh, that's right. Sorry, should have known that. how can it be "not exactly Terra?"
  6. H

Just a thought...

um, who's L.S? sorry, abbreviations are confusing to me. but i can see why it's a common theory.
  7. H

Just a thought...

i dont know if Terra even DID choose RIku... did he? maybe, back then, the master was able to pass down the keyblade to his apprentice of choice. but then the Keyblade developed the ability to choose for itself? tell me if that is completely rediculous.
  8. H

Just a thought...

i dont think it's been confirmed either. but don't pay much attention to me while i sort out my brain...
  9. H

Just a thought...

yeah but, that doesn't make sense to me. i thought the keyblade chose it's master. i guess it doesn't make sense how Riku could just give control over to Sora like that... i'm confused a bit.
  10. H

Just a thought...

Araliya makes a good point too. and Riku was like, five years old, i dont think that any five year old would know how to use a keyblade. Sora was like, 15 and barely knew what the heck he was doing.
  11. H

Just a thought...

i think he means Ven wants to be turned into memories, not have his memories erased. but i dont get it either, if Riku got a keychain, wouldn't he get a keyblade too?
  12. H

anyone find traverse town really

yah. Traverse Town always got me because i never could get into the places i wanted. all those darn locked doors. like the hat shop, and some of the hotel rooms too. plus the creepy behind the hotel counter voice. yeah..... but it's not scary, you're right about that. just nightime all the time.
  13. H

Erase?

well, as fun as this has been, i must log off now. i shall see what develops later!
  14. H

Erase?

i like kiante's points. why is it i feel like the passive observer?
  15. H

Erase?

hmmm... yup i can see that.
  16. H

Erase?

wow. really wanted to shut him up didn't you Karate....
  17. H

Erase?

Memory Master is not here, i dont think.. unless he's invisibly lurking... but yeah, i dont think namine is an unbirth.
  18. H

Erase?

what are you wanting to post Karate?
  19. H

Erase?

oh. so has this thread kinda...... died? there are alot of little lurkers not saying anything....
  20. H

Erase?

i see the post Kiante! having problems?
Back