• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Do you think KH "3DS" ...

Since it's been confirmed (or so I believe) that it is not going to be actually titled "KH3D", do you think that it will be released for solely the 3DS or that it will be able to play on both 3DS and DS?
  2. E

Re:coded Site Updated - More Gameplay, Avatars [Video!], Screens, and more!

Re: coded Site Updated - More Gameplay, Avatars [Video!], Screens, and more! Ooh, it looks great! I bet some of you will take back all the negative stuff you said before, hmm? >D I hope it's not super short, though, and that they add more worlds than the original ...
  3. E

Odd/Controversial Viral Videos

What are some really odd or just plain messed up viral videos you've seen? I'll start. This is just ... really messed up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9a2zPlcV-s&feature=player_embedded&has_verified=1 Annnddd School dances sure have changed... - That Video Site s1eyeballs
  4. E

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

I gave it a shot: "E3 was published at the venue, "Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded" is a trailer. From the movie The King and Chip & Dale, Goofy Donald. Orinposukoroshiamu event scene from the cloud ra Hercules. From Agrabah, Jasmine, Genie, Jafar. Sora's battle scenes in each world. (Source:KH...
  5. E

I have to agree with this! I think the variety gives it good replay value and makes it so much more interesting.
  6. E

I am officially more excited for this now! :D "Eh I dnt like the full body sprites. I liked it the way it was in CoM. In fact, I liked it the way it was the original coded :/" I don't know, I thought it was kind of better than having the blank paced pixely creepy looking 3D cutscenes in 358/2...
  7. E

Possible Additions For RE: Coded?

I really hope they do add an extra world ... Going to Agrabah 5 times is so boring. D:
  8. E

Possible Additions For RE: Coded?

It kind of makes me wonder, since Coded was originally only a couple hours, what could they add to the remake World/Extras wise without having to change a part of the plot, etc.?
  9. E

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images Hi! I'm a member on a fan site forum and trash something that isn't out yet. :)
  10. E

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) I don't know if anyone posted this yet ... But they showed these two screens, also: IGN: Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded Screenshots (DS) Full Size 3238134 IGN: Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded Screenshots (DS) Full Size 3238135
  11. E

BBS released on PS2/3?

I know, people have talked about this alot, but it seems like it would do very well, and sell pretty well... I know RE:CoM was different because it was on the gba and that was different graphics and everything, but I still beleive a RE:BBS would work, they wouldn't need to change much, anyway...
  12. E

Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts (**SPOILERS**)

Re: Reconnect Kingdom Hearts (**SPOILERS**) I actually really like this idea... the idea of all the "sad" characters coming back for a big adventure. Maybe a game that tires together BBS, KH1, COM, KH2 and Days... or maybe not. but I dunno...
  13. E

Help/Support ► Drama, Drama, Drama.

Like everyone else has said, why did you say you would be her best friend and then not live up to it? I understand if after a break-up you think things are going to be awkward or maybe she'll act unkindly towards you or maybe even say things about you, but I don't think that's the case here. She...
  14. E

What would Xion's title be?

"GIRLY MAAAAAAAN!" YouTube - Indian Thriller - Girly Man (English Lyrics)
  15. E

Kairi/Xion's Voice

I don't really find it a big deal, Hayden Panettiere is busy with her TV show, Heroes. This is also a side game (although I guess that isn't an excuse). I actually thought what I've seen of Alyson so far as Xion is alright. I like the voice she uses, but I also kind of don't. I don't know...
  16. E

New English Screen shots -- Even though it comes out in 2 days.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Screenshots, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Screen Shots, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days DS Screenshots | GamesRadar I haven't seen some of these... So I presume they are new, so enjoy and discuss!
  17. E

Redesign an Org member, just for fun.

Alrighty, so as a game to pass time as we wait for 358/2 days to release, let's get those creative juices flowing. XDD Basically, describe a complete redesign of a character, or post a sketch on paint or something. x3 I'll start with Larxene... sort of basic.. so... XD It's sort of long...
  18. E

Levels of Difficulty?

Alright, good to know. You may CLOSE this now. :)
  19. E

Levels of Difficulty?

Okay, just a quick question... once it's answered you may close this. So, when you start 358/2 days, do you get three options? Easy, Normal and Hard? Or just Normal and Hard...?
  20. E

New V Jump Scans & Translations! Neverland + Dwarf Woodland

That'd be alot of endurance for the Queen. O_o I'm guessing Aqua will fight the mirror and Terra might fight the Queen (from the looks of it she's siding with him so maybe he fights someone else...), so that would leave Grimhilde/Hag for Ven? I'm guessing... I hope they come out with some scans...
Back