• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. edtheiii

Will Sora get a restart?

Okay, so in every game involving Sora so far, we've had some cause for us to relearn all of our abilities. We were held back the least in DDD, but even then we had to gain our abilities from Dream Eaters and, of course, still started at lvl 1. Now, we know that we're supposed to be looking for...
  2. edtheiii

KHIII Opening Speculation

Well, this might be kind of a dumb thing to speculate about… but I’m going to do it anyway. So, we know that what we just saw at E3 is going to be the intro to KH3, except with more bits. More than likely then, it is going to lead into the intro song by Utada Hikaru. What I think is most...
  3. edtheiii

KH3DS Plot

Yeah, sorry TC, but I'd be willing to bet that this plotline takes place after KHII and coded. Even opening trailers for the actual games have not been directly related to the plotline... more of an expression of what Nomura's thinking, which is pretty effed up. This quickly thrown together...
  4. edtheiii

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

somehow i don't think u mean that. lol
  5. edtheiii

I'm gonna go with fishman and say we don't know exactly what Nomura means every time he says something.
  6. edtheiii

Question about Ven? (spoilers)

This makes unimaginable sense. it would even explain why ven didn't create a heartless or nobody, because he was part of Roxas
  7. edtheiii

What about Saix and Axel, they were also much younger. Look how much Sora aged in a year.
  8. edtheiii

I guess Ienzo just hit a huge growth spurt then. Besides, none of the nobodies look exactly like their old forms.
  9. edtheiii

Not trying to discredit, but how do we know that all those guys lost their hearts a year after xehanort becoming an apprentice.
  10. edtheiii

I've gotta agree with OmniChaos. It's not like Nomura is going to lie about what happens just to piss us off. He kinda wants to keep selling games. This is most likely just some big misinterpretation.
  11. edtheiii

MX + Terra= Xehonart

I'm thinking that there was some kind of big fight between Terra and MX, and MX kind of put himself into Terra less knowingly. This happening caused the white hair and yellow eyes and even some sort of massive memory loss. The mind became mostly MX, so thats why Xehanort is so evil. I think...
Back