• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

i think i found is terras VA

if i remeber correctly, ansem the wises apprentice is terranort..... well, in kh 2, we see a scene where ATW talks with mickey and "terranort" his apprentice comes in..... he might be the same VA as terra..... what do u guys think?
  2. R

Ventus - Roxas theory

i believe that Roxas is Ven with no memories. in BbS after ven was frozen and he was close to death, i think that his friends decided for him not to die but to seal his heart in another persons so later on he might be reborn...... and that was sora. think about it, Sora got the keyblade cuz Ven...
  3. R

kh bbs demo for psp

yesterday i downloaded the demo for dissidia ff, and i thought, would square enix make a demo of bbs so we can download it from psn -playstation network- ?i hope they do......
  4. R

unlimited magic? bbs

i saw the scans from the gameplay of bbs, and there was no gauge for the MP, so, i came to think, do the characters have unlimited magic? pls correct me if im wrong :confused:
  5. R

the gameplay of bbs

well, i thought, that the story of kh bbs will go like the chain of memories, where u play as sora first, finish his story and then u play as riku to see his story..... in bbs i saw a scan of ven in cinderellas world where he is with jack, the mouse, and then, yesterday i saw aqua in the scan...
  6. R

who do u think that will die first

who do u think that will die first? ventus, terra or aqua?
  7. R

what i think that will happen in bbs SPOILER

i think that ventus will become a puppet,meaning that he will lose his heart, be like kairi from the first game and that he will lose his heart after M.X. will get it, then terra will try to find vens heart also i think that aqua will be the only survivors of bbs, and the other 2 will die...
  8. R

something khi needs

well, i have been a member of some many different forums, and i saw on the harry potter forums that they have a rp -roleplay- categorie, where u get to rp, like writing a story with different ppl, and kh hasnt got this categorie, and i thought, how can harry potter have this and the game kh...
  9. R

Terra and M.X

didnt u ppl think that terra is the son of M.X? weird......
  10. R

terra, ven, aqua

terra ven and aqua are students...... who is their teacher, i dont know, cuz i never saw anywhere the answer, but in my opinion, which might be wrong i think is el sid...... mickey teacher....... can someone pls help.... thank u
  11. R

end of ven and aqua

well, i think that all of us saw the last boss fight of kh bbs, but we didnt saw the ending, i bet, that at the end, ven will die, as long with aqua trying to help them.... then terra, would take vens heart and put it in to sora.... after this i think that terra would appear again in kh 3...
  12. R

4 elements

from kh bbs aqua means water in latin,terra means earth and ven... ventus means wind...... shouldnt there be another one named focus.... focus is fire.... i mean there are just the 3 elements not 4..... anyway.... this was just and idea so dont take it serious:tongue:
  13. R

aqua for ven

well this might be dum but i think that in the video where ven said to terra to erase him was becuz maybe.... just maybe aqua died helping ven live..... and now he wants to die.... but when terra agreed to erase him he put his heart in sora...... that explains the roxas look alike ven..... if i...
  14. R

heya

hi everyone!!!!! im alex..... im a fun kid.... :36: please if u dont mind add me so we can talk.... i have msn but when u add tell me who u are so i can know who i am adding, i also have youtube profile.... my name is roxasbrother1993 also.....:tongue: i have an obsesion with kh bbs!!!!!! i cant...
  15. R

aqua and kairi

i have read this thing somewhere accidentaley but it wasnt here..... but if it was sry for posting it again well..... my question is...... is aqua kairi's grandma? i mean..... the events of bbs happened 50 yrs ago..... and if u remember from kh 1 kairis grandma was talking with her about the...
  16. R

with who are you waiting to play?

in the new kh 358/2 u get to play as organization 13.... well 14 cuz of xion...... my though is as who do u want to play and why?
Back