• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread about terras VA i think that terras VA is the guy from kh 2, ansem the wise apprentice..... the one interuptin mickey and ATW conco..... what do u think?
  2. R

i think i found is terras VA

if i remeber correctly, ansem the wises apprentice is terranort..... well, in kh 2, we see a scene where ATW talks with mickey and "terranort" his apprentice comes in..... he might be the same VA as terra..... what do u guys think?
  3. R

TAV master/Anitas

i agree 100%, not cuz of the keyblade chain.... but cuz he has a keyblade.... if he was an unbirth, or heartless, or something else, he couldnt use the keyblade..... but maybe he was human and now can use a keyblade
  4. R

Who you play as?

yh i know, i played as all, so thats why i said xion, sometimes u get bored playing as roxas and sora all the time, and since the keyblade is the most powerful, i choose to play as xion.......
  5. R

Ventus - Roxas theory

thnxs...... this was my fan side of the story, and i reallt want it to be like this, close it if u want now.....
  6. R

Ventus - Roxas theory

sry about double posting........ and really, the "he" cant be " it" cuz its voiced "he" they couldnt make such a huge mistake......
  7. R

Ventus - Roxas theory

he said he, the keyblade is a "it" and again, it couldnt be a spell mistake cuz they also voiced it as a "he" so maybe nomura had plans but very early plans
  8. R

Ventus - Roxas theory

well, i said that roxas is ven, so ven knew that..... in a way, but still, its based on what i thought, and in some part it fits, but mainly its fanbased
  9. R

Who you play as?

i would play as xion cuz she looks cool......
  10. R

Ventus - Roxas theory

i believe that Roxas is Ven with no memories. in BbS after ven was frozen and he was close to death, i think that his friends decided for him not to die but to seal his heart in another persons so later on he might be reborn...... and that was sora. think about it, Sora got the keyblade cuz Ven...
  11. R

kh bbs demo for psp

yesterday i downloaded the demo for dissidia ff, and i thought, would square enix make a demo of bbs so we can download it from psn -playstation network- ?i hope they do......
  12. R

unlimited magic? bbs

i saw the scans from the gameplay of bbs, and there was no gauge for the MP, so, i came to think, do the characters have unlimited magic? pls correct me if im wrong :confused:
  13. R

the gameplay of bbs

well, i thought, that the story of kh bbs will go like the chain of memories, where u play as sora first, finish his story and then u play as riku to see his story..... in bbs i saw a scan of ven in cinderellas world where he is with jack, the mouse, and then, yesterday i saw aqua in the scan...
  14. R

what i think that will happen in bbs SPOILER

i understand now, u use sarcasm, and no, not with phoenix down, there is a video....... who shows her armour.... and then they say something......
  15. R

yh.... i think so.... but they will bring her back to life later
  16. R

who do u think that will die first

but he didnt die.... but i still think that he will die first
  17. R

ok... i cant understand sarcsm when i read it.... but i can understand sracasm when i hear it.... so end of discussion
  18. R

dude, i didnt take sarcasm class, and i didnt understand it, whats the big deal
  19. R

now i get it..... hehhehe:tongue:
  20. R

what does that suppose to mean
Back