• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

=-The Fandom Four Fanclub-=

The Fandom Quartet Fanclub This is a fanclub for the Fandom Quartet (as some call them) of Sora, Riku, Axel, and Roxas. Anything can be said int his club as long as you do not insult these characters or anyone who like them. This is a club for those that want to discuss anything pertaining...
  2. S

-=The Riku Fanclub=-

The Fandom Quartet Fanclub This is a fanclub for the Fandom Quartet (as some call them) of Sora, Riku, Axel, and Roxas. Anything can be said int his club as long as you do not insult these characters or anyone who like them. This is a club for those that want to discuss anything pertaining to...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► KH Fanfics

Ok so this is only my second post but I have recently been reading Kingdom Hearts fnafics and I stumbled upon one of the actual good ones. It's called Ikurx by InsanityIcons on deviantart and it's very deep and dark and well written. So my topic is this: What fanfics have you guys read and...
  4. S

Your Favorite ► Your Favorite KH Characters and Why

This topic has probably been done a million times on here but I'm new so maybe you'll all excuse me for it. I just wanted to start a topic and this felt like the best place to start. So to put it again: Who is your favorite KH character and why? Begin:D!
Back