• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What level did you finish KH/KH2?

I think I was level 40 in KH2 the first time I finished and 78 the last time KH 1 I finished at level 31 the first time and level 42 the last one day I swear I'm gonna get to 99 XD
  2. S

Fanfiction ► [KH] Unanswered Questions (SoRiNami)

*epic flail of yay* It amazes me how you can take a simple idea and turn it into such a great work of fic. honestly? I'm jealous. Excellently written as always Rain.
  3. S

roxas vs riku

I could see Roxas (that is to say us) fighting Riku as the final battle and winning. Then as per usual a cutscene will follow that will show hints of Riku and Roxas fighting a second time, with Riku switching to Ansem and winning, and then fading to Roxas being in Twilight Town. That's just my...
  4. S

when does kingdom hearts 358/2 days come out to the US

Personally I'd be glad to have it released in either August or early September so I can take it to AWA to use with my costume. (plus it's a long trip to AWA so it'll keep me occupied in the car too! :P) However if it does not come out in Japan when they say it will then it will invariably be...
  5. S

=-The Fandom Four Fanclub-=

The Fandom Quartet Fanclub This is a fanclub for the Fandom Quartet (as some call them) of Sora, Riku, Axel, and Roxas. Anything can be said int his club as long as you do not insult these characters or anyone who like them. This is a club for those that want to discuss anything pertaining...
  6. S

-=The Riku Fanclub=-

The Fandom Quartet Fanclub This is a fanclub for the Fandom Quartet (as some call them) of Sora, Riku, Axel, and Roxas. Anything can be said int his club as long as you do not insult these characters or anyone who like them. This is a club for those that want to discuss anything pertaining to...
  7. S

Fanfiction ► [KH] Lie Beside Me

*is puddle of goo on the floor* i have no words for the joy I feel right now. All I can say is: HOMG SA Wrote a RiSo fic....:36: *CARTWHEELS OF GLEE* No, but seriously. I'm loving it already. Can't wait to read more.
  8. S

Nintendo Power notices 358/2 Days Jan.22

The sad truth of it is (and I don't mean to be a pessimist) that we're talking about SQUARE ENIX here. They are NOTORIOUS almost with their game delays and KH is no exception. Honestly I'd be surprised if we say any of the new games before 2010. That is of course not saying that I don't want...
  9. S

Fanfiction ► KH Fanfics

Never heard of them but I'll check it out.
  10. S

Fanfiction ► KH Fanfics

Thanks. I r teh smart forum person:D! So...now I play the waiting game to see if anyone comes a calling to talk of fics. OH LOOK. Someone did! Lol. I consider Ikurx my bible of KH fanfiction but I'm glad someone else uses that term. XD
  11. S

Fanfiction ► KH Fanfics

Whoops! I'm new so it's taking me a while to get the hang of it. I knew I took a wrong turn somewhere...... Which section do I need?
  12. S

Fanfiction ► KH Fanfics

Ok so this is only my second post but I have recently been reading Kingdom Hearts fnafics and I stumbled upon one of the actual good ones. It's called Ikurx by InsanityIcons on deviantart and it's very deep and dark and well written. So my topic is this: What fanfics have you guys read and...
  13. S

Your Favorite ► Your Favorite KH Characters and Why

This topic has probably been done a million times on here but I'm new so maybe you'll all excuse me for it. I just wanted to start a topic and this felt like the best place to start. So to put it again: Who is your favorite KH character and why? Begin:D!
  14. S

where did riku get the two keyblades

Well damn...that blows my crazy fan theories to dust...-_- Thanks though lol. I r teh smart:D!
  15. S

Well I get that but my question is how was he able to lend it to her if she's not a keyblade wielder?:$
  16. S

This thread has some very interesting theories but I think we're all missing one crucial thing: Since when is Kairi a keyblade wielder? I don't know if that annoyed anybody else but it's like all of a sudden in KH2 they were just HANDING keyblades out. Whereas in KH it was supposed to be held by...
Back