• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Know any good Rave/Techno music?

I'm looking for some more. If you know any good DJ's or bands, post them here. :D <3
  2. F

Does anyone speak German?

I'm signing up to take German online at my school. I was wondering if anyone else knew German. Maybe could help out, gimme tips and such. :]
  3. F

Help/Support ► Official Family Problems Thread.

I understand many of people have problems at home, and need help with them. I, personally, have been through a lot. And I'd be glad to offer advice. Just ask away and I, or any other helpful KHI member will do the same. :] If you don't want to ask about your problem in the thread for any...
  4. F

The best video I have ever seen. I may now die happily.

YouTube - 2 Girls 1 Cup Song This is the most amazing thing you will ever see. :D
  5. F

The Future of Zune. Read this.

Robbie Bach [That one guy. You know.. The one in charge of Xbox, Zune and Windows Mobile?] Stated that, while there will not be a very likely chance for a Zune Phone. It is almost inevitable that there will be a Zune Touch. Yes, exciting. I elected to spot a link to the article online. Check it...
  6. F

Zune Vs. iPod.

What do you guys think is better? Zune's been catching up to ipod, and I'm curious as to where it stands. Only reason I can honestly see for iPod still being ahead is the touch screen and the iPhone. So? Lay down your opinions.
  7. F

A couple songs I have written.. er.. wrote?

Tragedie: I will destroy everything you stand for, I will stand in the wake of my own destruction, looking down upon my own corpse in awe, Looking at the brutality of all my fatal flaws, I will be the savior...
  8. F

I'm here to introduce myself

Hello. You may call me Fanukles. :] Pleased to meet whoever enters this thread.
Back