• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

The Zexion Fanclub

THIS FC IS CLOSED THE NEW ONE IS HERE: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/147947-zexion-s-fanclub.html WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ZEXION! WAIT, THIS IS THE ONLY WORLD OF ZEXION ANYWAYS..... My younger sister and I are Zexion lovers. So to show our love for Zexion, I've made a fan club for...
  2. N

The Namine Topic 2.0

Namine is my favourite character and she's cool. Sure, she wasn't nice at the beginning but as the game went on, she got nicer and was able to stand up to Marluxia. Even though she doesn't say much, she's my favourite character. She almost like me.
  3. N

Does anyone understand Namine?

Is it just me or does anyone else not understand Namine? She's so quiet and shy. It kinda makes you wonder more about her. I know a few thing about her like whatever she draws, happens (I think). I know she lived in darkness for so long and is surrounded by nobodies who goes killing...
  4. N

Quinton Flynn Confirmed for 358/2 Days

Quinton Flynn is the best. he makes the best Axel ever. Wait, he's the only best Axel ever. lolz
  5. N

Hey KH Users

Hello fellow users, my name is Natsumi. I very happy and excited that I joined and about to meet new people. I have many different interests, like I love japanese song, mostly songs by Utada Hikaru. She's my idol. I also love anime and drawing but I'm not very good but i'm getting the hang of...
Back