• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Lea and Axel

Is it possible that the birth by sleep masked character, revealed as Veritas, is Lea? My friend and I were discussing this and it did not seem to far-fetched but please comment if you have information to help or hurt this theory.
  2. A

BBS and 358/2 Days lead to KH3

This is purely a discussion so does anyone think the two games for the psp platform and the nintendo ds will be a necessity in understanding the kh3 game? what kind of game do u think kh3 will be? What will be the adventure this time? ...i dont know if their are spoilers online or something but...
  3. A

Xion Theory Questions?

The Vexen created Riku thing got me wondering. Does anyone think Namine helped make Riku or Vexen helped create Xion if they do believe that Xion was created somehow by Namine whether through Sora's memories or not? And how does he/she create a being? Does this person have a heart?
  4. A

Xion anti-theory/theory

So for the people who say Xion is Sora's lost memories, I have to disagree because Namine said herself that she just took apart the linking chains and rearranged them. She also said she could not remove memories. Sure, maybe she could store them in some type of vessel but that seems highly...
  5. A

Terra relation

So some people have been saying Xehanort is the future Terra and I think that this could be possible because Master Xehanort's heart probably drifted in to Terra's just as Kairi's did with Sora but I think that when this happened instead of both hearts remaining Terra's true heart drifted out of...
Back