• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keybladealex

Who here were fans...

My parents bought me the PS2 when the game first came out and they bought me KH as my first game. They thought it would be cool since it was Disney. Since I was kid, I didn't think that they would be right. Turns out they were. Thank you mom and dad.
  2. keybladealex

BBS Website 100% complete

That was the most retarded official wallpaper for a game that I've ever seen.
  3. keybladealex

Finally

Yes. I agree. I did the same thing, and now I want to do the Eraqus battle close to the end, but don't want to go through the who thing again with Terra. Or anyone else for that matter.
  4. keybladealex

Warp

I know for sure that she can't obtain the warp command. Only Terra gets this command. I don't know a good strategy for getting rid of the in quickly. I've only done it on proud at the highest, so my way is just to level up; I don't know a way to do it on critical.
  5. keybladealex

did anybody else... hate Aqua?

She had her pros and cons. She was good because she was caring and loyal to her friends. Her block was more effective than Terra and Ven's. Her voice actress was very dull and lacked emotion. It's as if she really didn't care. Willa seemed to care about her acting less than Alyson did for Xion...
  6. keybladealex

Plothole or Lack of Attention?

Considering that Nomura said he would have been content if the series had ended with KH1 (he was only semi thinking of a sequel), it has now become a plothole that apparently no one wants to fix at this point. So in my mind (I've wondered things about Mickey and how stupid he apparently is in...
  7. keybladealex

How Do You Get The Final Chapter

You have to find all of the Xehanort Reports. And other than that, I don't know what could be going wrong. Never mind. I just read that you got all of the reports. I thought I had scrolled to the first post, but apparently I didn't make it all the way. So..idk. Just try beating all of their...
  8. keybladealex

Secret Ending

So I played and beat all three stories on standard mode and the final episode. Now I"m going back through and doing it on proud. I beat Terra's Story and Aqua's. And I played the Final Episode on Proud, too. (I"m assuming the filled in star when you clear it means it was on proud?) I haven't...
  9. keybladealex

Not as Memorable

This is just something that has been kind of bugging recently and I don't know why. I've played KH1 countless times and can say almost every line exactly as the characters do. I know most of the lines in CoM (Larxene crap still bugs me) and Days (except the Xion and Riku scene). BbS is yet to...
  10. keybladealex

The one thing that REALLY pisses me off about Chain of Memories

The reason the Disney doesn't own the rights to Tarzan is because of the movie they made. The family of Edgar Rice Burrough's didn't like what it turned into and (I want to say bought out/back) the rights from Disney. But I also didn't notice it was gone the first time I played through.
  11. keybladealex

Cover Art

But if it had Heroes on one side and Villains on the other, wouldn't that account for some spoilers that we don't need. I like the cover art, but wish it were more like the Nomura drawings we know and love like some people have already said.
  12. keybladealex

Gamestop Package and Promotion

I saw something like this a couple of weeks ago. You're a little behind, but not really. As in: Some GameStops have these out (like yours) and others (like the three closest to me) do not.
  13. keybladealex

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

Agreed. And I keep telling my friend (who wants a PSP for BBS) that he shouldn't get the Go. I've always said the Go was bad for Square Enix lovers.
  14. keybladealex

how did you feel when you saw the box??

Well, my parents bought me KH1 along with a PS2 when KH first came out. I wasn't really into much of anything then, cause I was like 10. So then I played the first one, couldn't get past Clayton and stealth sneak, then finally beat the game like 2 or 3 years later. Then we were at WalMart and I...
  15. keybladealex

Kurt zisa vs The phantom

The Phantom would win because he's magic and attack. Both of them kick ass soo...obviously the Phantom because he's well-rounded.
  16. keybladealex

Hollow Bastion Secret!!!!

If you had news that pertained to opening the 'unopenable' gates in the waterway when you are with just the Beast in your party, then we'd be more interested.
  17. keybladealex

Demyx

My thoughts exactly. Damn Marluxia's name pronunciation. (Side note: Sometimes I slip into Marlucksia when I play the original now and again.
  18. keybladealex

Birth by Sleep Pre-Order now available!

You aren't the only one. I went into the GameStop like a month and a half ago and they had the pre-order in their list.
  19. keybladealex

Weres our RE:COM??

In one of the interviews he said that one KH game was released each year. So, since Re: CoM was released here in America in December, the logical release date would have set it in January of '09 for Europe. And Days came out that year. Point is, he released Days instead of Re: CoM. And which...
  20. keybladealex

Am I getting enough story out of GBA version?

There are these additions: Two new map cards- A Joker (fulfills any requirement) and a Roulette card (similar to CP roulette only you get a map card.) Voices (duh) And clear data adds an Organization card to each world in the Treasure room. you get to fight Zexion as Riku (which you...
Back