• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

How far are you in the game?

I just cant get past repliku 4 because for me, he's like the hardest boss in the game
  2. T

Ventus | Roxas | Birth By Sleep

yeah, thats even shorter and waaaaay less confusing than what i posted.
  3. T

Yeah I get it. So in short, it means memories had to be tampered with to be flowing out of sora and come in contact with people that he knows, namine tampers with his memories of kairi which probably makes the memories also flow out of roxas as roxas is part of sora; making them also memories of...
  4. T

Theory on Xion (redone)

What's SA supposed to stand for
  5. T

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I never heard of that either. so where'd you get that Idea les?
  6. T

Theory on Xion (redone)

ok I'll keep that in mind. I guess the big question is, who and where does xion come from.
  7. T

Theory on Xion (redone)

still the theory just seems too crazy because a nobody can't have a nobody because it's already a nobody. And somebody (that exists) has to have a strong will and become a heartless to create a nobody right? And namine doent exist right so obviously then no offense to the person who made this...
  8. T

good point, that does sound a bit far fetched that was embarassing. well we all mess up sometime right?
  9. T

I have no idea. Terra may have known some way to do so carefully enough not to cause a reactions. somehow sealing ven's heart deep inside sora's.
  10. T

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Now that heartless and nobodies are gone, what comes next? what do you mean by somebody comes back?
  11. T

Discussing 365/2 and mainly Xion...

Does this mean that sora could somehow Sora could be related to Ven? especially since his nobody looks almost EXACTLY like him
Back