• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

*Spoilers* Just a small question

YouTube - ?KH Birth by Sleep?LAST EPISODE?2/5? After watching this video i noticed that when everything went orange and Aqua got to the light part Terranort's hair gets brown again. Is that Terra trying to gain control or just another thing?
  2. D

[Spoilers]Victory Poses

I made a video showing everyone victorie pose (like in KH II after beating a tournament).
  3. D

question regarding heartless

First i would like to say sorry if this is in the wrong section What i wanted to ask is: what's the difference between original heartless and artificial ones, i know that artificials heartless have the heartless symbol but how are them created? it cant be like the other ones or they wouldn't be...
  4. D

Litle question about BBS

Well since the gummi blocks don't appear before Ansem (or Xehanort, i'm not sure) open the door to Radient Garden, i would wnat to know how are TAV going to travel trough worlds. Sorry if there's aldeready a thread about this but i couldn't find it.
  5. D

Do you think Xion will have a title?

Seeing that all other organizations members have titles like "Key of Destiny" or "Graceful Assassin", i think Xion will also have one. And if you think so, post you suggestions here. And if there aldeready a topic about this, close this please
Back