• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

(Possibly) New Re:Coded English Screenshots

Definitely new. Thanks for the post :D
  2. R

Nintendo power holiday 2010 issue!!

Finally!Someone who isn't a complete ignorant.
  3. R

Pre-Order Special: DS Icon Decals

Re: ReCoded PREORDER SPECIAL!!!! Hmmm makes you wonder,hunh?
  4. R

Pre-Order Special: DS Icon Decals

They're just a bunch of stickers, actually. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Preorder Details Announced - News - GameInformer.com
  5. R

NA Sales...

How can bbs sell over 800k when psp systems haven't sold that much in NA? My guess would be 200k for NA
  6. R

Officially confirmed!

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/08/28/kingdom-hearts-on-psp-isn-t-downloadable.aspx I know is been confirmed before but people still keep hoping when they're wrong.
  7. R

Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix on the 3DS?

What are you talking about!? Re:Days would be epic! They could ellaborate more on the Org and add more missions,cutscenes,etc. The reason Days sucked was because of the DS's limitations
  8. R

(Pure Speculation) Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded NA Winter Release?

Yeah I'm guessing either late December or mid-January The game is pretty much done.
  9. R

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded nearing completion!

Sounds good. NA will probably get this game like January 2011
  10. R

coded site update

they could change it,you know since they're adding extras
  11. R

Unlock Sora?

He's not better, a tad weaker. But not a clone of Roxas. He has a different moveset and style of attacking
  12. R

What PSP?

Well the PSP 1000's battery life sucks (4-6 hours fully charged,screelight low) PSP 2000 has a "screen glare" problem Honestly I'd go with the 3000 Just avoid the Go.PLEASE!
  13. R

Collector's Edition Now Available In Portugal and Greece

WTF? Square you gotta be sh*tting bricks at me. The population in those countries is like 5 people and they're getting the Collector's
  14. R

Overclock system news

So there'll be more keyblades. Too bad we haven't seen any others
  15. R

Famitsu Scans and Screenshots July 21 & 22, with translations

LOL!!! I literally pooed myself laughing at this xD
  16. R

Possible Re:Coded Secret Ending Scene

Really? It works fine for me.
  17. R

Really? It works fine for me.
  18. R

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8619/2204355.swf It looks like a new character next to Sora and Riku,but he looks familiar.
  19. R

Special Edition Confirmed for France

Re: BBS Special Addition Confirmed(France) I j*zzed my self when I saw the collector's edition o_o Come on, Square!!! Seriously,wtf. NA has the second highest sales for KH(1st being Japan) They better bring it here or I'll kill him *holds baby at gunpoint*
  20. R

Re:Coded Press Release!!!

Re: Coded Press Release!!! what a fail! 2020? How retarded can you be to put that their
Back