• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. impart

The Riff Raff That Comes Drifting Back In When a New Game Comes Out...

That's Me! Hey, just thought I'd poke my head in. When I was still young and carefree I posted a lot here a few years ago, but ill most likely be lurking while im here new threads are looking pretty decent.
  2. impart

Help/Support ► Advise about switching majors from IT to History

So Ive been thinking allot lately about Switching my major... Im about a year away from finishing my General ed and getting an AS in community college. I originally wanted to go into Information technology, I got certified after High school and went into community college for more training...
  3. impart

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

Yeah, then It was software, sometimes windows update will just fix it. im glad you got it working :)
  4. impart

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

This could be a driver issue, if the computer is only a month old I would doubt that it would be a hardware issue
  5. impart

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

ahh forgive me, I used the wrong wording I meant to say side game, not spin off, my bad, my bad *puts up flame shield for calling the handhelds "side games"* and I played days, I stopped buying the games Nomura has been putting out after BBS, so I only really missed out on DDD and Coded
  6. impart

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Hey now, I haven't been buying the spin-offs, this is not a spin-off, im going to be buying this for sure because 1.) I want to be able to play KH1 on my PS3 2.) KH1 was a good game 3.) its Final Mix so yes, I need it, its needed, im pretty sure im not the only one here who never got a chance...
  7. impart

Help/Support ► A Troubling Memory

This must be really hard, the only advise I have to offer is something that helped me deal with some hard times in my life try to face the fact that those things did happen and know that no matter how much you think of them, the only thing it will do is bother you, don't let those memories...
  8. impart

Some Confusion [Spoilers]

Re: Confusion with Lea in Dream Drop Distance. Spoilers. Havent played KHDDD, I didnt notice they got rid of his triangles!!!! Noooo!!! also as far as his KH3 outfit design, I hope its not as stupid as his BBS one, im sorry, but Lea needs some better pants, highwaters just dont look cool
  9. impart

Some Confusion [Spoilers]

Re: Confusion with Lea in Dream Drop Distance. Spoilers. ^this org coat looks cool, everybody gets one!!!!
  10. impart

Huge Plot Hole

Kh has its share of plot holes and allot of them are in grey areas, but they are there none the less Whenever time traveling is involved in a story it never goes well, UNLESS the initial plot was already about time traveling Im just going to go out and say it, I dont think anyone here would...
  11. impart

"Sometimes I wake; I see them reaching out for you"

These were always my favorite
  12. impart

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I would like an HD collection, that way I could just play KH1 whenever I wanted without having to hook up my PS2 my laziness knows no bounds I dont think they are going to do anything too fancy to it, they don't really need to
  13. impart

KH3D went into the wrong direction

nobody's have no emotions but they are upset because they want to have emotions so they try to get back their hearts. how can they be upset, or long for something if they cannot feel? ^ that has always been one of Nomura's plot holes im not really flowing the KH3D plot closely since Im not...
  14. impart

Getting ready for KH3D.

well before I get my hands on any new kingdom hearts game in general I go a little crazy -try to make sea salt ice cream, but never get around to it -wear my checkered socks, and kingdom hearts t-shirts the entire week before it comes out -usually play a little of KH1 or 2 -fo BBS I bought a...
  15. impart

Ansem the Wise and Kairi

True, but the princesses of heart do tend to be royalty I just thought there might be a possibility for a connection also if Kairi and Ansems relation were the case, I think it would be quite interesting, and even help explain exactly how she ended up alone on destiny island.
  16. impart

Ansem the Wise and Kairi

Ive considered this since KH1 Kairi is a PoH, she came form Radiant Garden, Ansem is the ruler there kinda made me assume they had some sort of relation
  17. impart

Hashimoto and Shimomura at Japan Expo!

Yoko Shimomura!!!!! I wish I lived in France, Japan Expo Always seems to get such amazing guests
  18. impart

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

I think you are right, I ordered a couple CDs from over there once, $40 each
  19. impart

Help/Support ► It feels like God threw up all over me...

It seems like you are overwhelmed. The best thing I can tell you is that bad situations don't last forever Not to lessen your situation, but allot of people are in financial troubles right now, a few years ago my dad lost his job, and we went a year eating cabbage soup and scrounging for change...
  20. impart

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

Not necessarily, I thought BBS had the most enjoyable gameplay, but Nomura wants the Versus team to work on KH3, that's why we don't have it, I would enjoy playing a game developed by Osaka on a console, I would imagine there would be less limitations
Back