• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

wooden keyblade

Does anyone know what the deal is with the wooden keyblade Ven has in the trailer?
  2. H

english voices of bbs characters, aqua for sure

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days & Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep in the link if u listen to the background noise, u can hear conversations between aqua and terra and mx i think. Aqua says something like "are you mad that i took yours friend away" and thats wat made me listen...
  3. H

hidden parts of End Of The World

I replayed kh1 on expert or what ever the hard mode is, but when i went through the part after the chernabog thing where u get superglide i noticed that you go through rooms of rubble and remnants of the world. After looking at these i noticed that it looks alot like either the cinderella's...
  4. H

connections-my thoery

Here is my theory of the connections between BBS, Days, and Kh2 sorry if its been said before Xion's birth place (stated in the new scan translations) is the Sealed Room (Concealed) which is mentioned in the FM+ scene with Zexion talking to Vexen and then with Xigbar. Vexen asks for Xemnas and...
Back