• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

BBS Final Mix secret ending

Does anyone know where i can find a video of the secret ending of BBSFM that isn't blocked? Everyone I have tried so far has been blocked
  2. A

KH3 being shown this year at TGS?

I know this seems a bit of a stretch with BBS just being released, but does anyone here think Nomura with announce KH3 at TGS?(Tokyo Game Show) Because I for one am interested in seeing how KH will fare on the PS3
  3. A

BBS plot complexity

Hey guys, ive been wondering something for a while: does it seem to any one else that BBS has the most complex plot of the whole series? It seems that nomura has cramed so many characters and events into this title, that BBS could be released on home consoles. Does anybody else feel this way?
  4. A

Proud mode in Days

Is proud mode in days even hard at all? Cause KH2 on proud was really easy and only the original KH was hard at all to me
  5. A

358/2 days honest opinion

Hey, i preordered Days and i was wondering if anyone thought the game was actually good. Ive seen so many more negative comments than good ones, and im just not sure what to think about it. Your thoughts? Was it good or just plain horrible, as some people have made it out to be
  6. A

Allwines death will not delay Days

Many people have wondered if Allwines death would delay 358/2 days. well dont worry it will not " Wayne had already finished recording for the Nintendo DS game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days before his passing."- taken from wkikpedia
  7. A

Roxas at castle Oblivion

You know how in that movie and scans we have seen that Roxas is in Destiny Islands along with Riku and Zexion? I do not think that Roxas was truly there. I think that somehow the Org. was showing Roxas stuff that had already happened. For one thing, Riku and Zexion never even notice Roxas.
  8. A

358/2 days in America date for REAL

Square Enix is releasing 358/2 days and dissidia-final fantasy on august 31 2009. Its official I read it on N4G.com (news for gamers)
  9. A

Aqua's Armor in FM+

Hey I just had a thought: you know that scene in KHIIFM where xemnas is seen talking to Aqua's armor? Since xemnas does seem to have a connection with BBS why would he keep Aqua's armor after all those years? She"s not present in KH(main series) as far as we know.
  10. A

The Organization and darkness

I havent posted in a long time, but I just had a idea. In Riku's story in Re:com there is a scene right before you go into the castle oblivion "world" and fight ansem . Diz gives Riku a cloak like the Organization wears and tells him it will help him control the darkness. He reveals an...
  11. A

358/2 days release

Im very confused and need an answer. First, we heard that 358/2 days to be released in Feburary 09 but then it got changed to spring 09. But then it was either Bittermeat or Audo who said it would be released in Feburary still. Also in the newest translated article it said 358/2 days would...
  12. A

Marluxia

I have a problem with the first Marluxia fight. Im level 54 and on proud mode. Does anyone have any deck suggestions? Mine doesnt seem to be working that great. Thanks. My deck is compsed now of: Raging Storm Jugdement Strike raid Freeze Omnislash Elixir Elixir Cures zero cards Riku card...
  13. A

Layout

I have a question: on the 25th I went on the site and saw the new layout. I liked it. But then a few days ago, it would look like the old site every time I went on and is still happening... Can anyone give me an answer?:)
  14. A

axel

Why did they take out his line where he says "...give me one hell of show!" Doesnt that piss anybody off? Vexen was a total bitch to beat too.:)
  15. A

Riku on final mix cover

ON the cover of KHFinal Mix does anyone know why riku has an angel wing?
  16. A

Org. cards

Hey i have a question. Yesterday in hollow bastion in Re:com i got a key to rewards card. I then went to wonderland to try to get the xemnas card. All i got was the slieght synchro. I turned my game off and then went to traverse town to try to get saix. All i got was a lionheart card. I have a...
  17. A

Sora in the christmas card

I think Sora looks kinda creepy in that christmas card. Anybody else with me?
  18. A

KH3

What do you think will happen in KH3 seeing as the organization is defeated( we think) and xion is presumably dead?( again, we think) Thanks:);P
  19. A

Key to Rewards

Hey i just got Re:com and i was wondering something. You get the Key to Rewards cards by fighting heartless right? Thanks:)0:):E:D:)
  20. A

Xion theories

Hey its AquaX again and i was wondering why alot of ppl on these forums come up with all these ideas about xion just from trailers and crap. The majority of these theories are so far-fetched i think and ppl should wait until we get some conclusive info to make theories Feel free to flame...
Back