• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oz.

Help/Support ► My first time...guys I need awnsers-explictish

You're not understanding what I'm trying to say. Again. Big surprise. You are a shining example of what is wrong with the American education system. But you said it anyway because it is a free forum. Wow...Why do I have to explain the simplest things to you? You're dumb. Bottom line...
  2. Oz.

Re: My first time... need Guys I need awnsers.. Explict-ish I read it clearly the first time, thank you. Whether you understand it or not, there is a double standard being expressed here. Especially in these posts: Since you probably didn't understand what my original post was saying...
  3. Oz.

Re: My first time... need Guys I need awnsers.. Explict-ish Technically, that's my point. Girls can have sex with (or not have sex with) whomever they choose. And they shouldn't be subject to the ridiculous double standard that we have. No one asked for your narrow minded opinion on...
  4. Oz.

Re: My first time... need Guys I need awnsers.. Explict-ish This is a total high school state of mind, guys. I thought that way too. It is stupid and disrespectful. So as soon as a girl has sex (maybe even with you), she's all of a sudden less valuable? Grow up, guys. Girls can't be virgins...
  5. Oz.

Re: My first time... need Guys I need awnsers.. Explict-ish It's totally normal. There are so many different things going through your head that you're not focusing on the present. "I have to perform well..." "What if I can't find the hole...?" "What if I finish too quick...?" And so on and...
  6. Oz.

Help/Support ► My Life is going downhill

If you're serious about your education, then maybe you should consider a student loan. Just know that you will have to pay it back with interest. This would be the easiest option for you since you need money now and they want your money later. I'd recommend that you keep looking for a job...
  7. Oz.

Help/Support ► I have this very strange problem

Maybe it is you. Hmmm...
  8. Oz.

Help/Support ► I have this very strange problem

Just embarrass her! Who cares? You're not the one who is inconsiderate enough to be dropping bombs in public like that. She has it coming.
  9. Oz.

Help/Support ► Why is she doing this to me?

Personally, I think she's not interested in you. I think that maybe she was just harmlessly flirting with you a little, and then she realized that you were into her. That is probably why she's ignoring you now. But, I could be wrong. Next time you talk to her, just drop this casually in the...
Back