• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LuxordKing

What Is Your Favorite Kingdom Hearts Title

Hello their to all, I know this probably has been posted before on multiple occasions but now that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance has been out for a little bit it seemed fitting to start a new poll. So vote for your favorite title then post about it explaining why its your favorite...
  2. LuxordKing

Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded Site Update

The Official Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded site has been updated with a small facelift adding, Media section with English Trailer, Worlds Screen (featuring only Destiny Islands and Traverse Town as of now), A character screen with Jimminy, Mickey, Sora (Data), and a New Story Section. Link: KINGDOM...
  3. LuxordKing

Birth by Sleep: PSP-3000 Bundle

For those of you that are wondering what the bundle box looked like and wondering if the case came with it and blah blah blah blah blah, you can watch my Official Unboxing Video I did when I got home from school Today. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Bundle Unboxing
  4. LuxordKing

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep -- PSPgo (Again)

Now I know theres millions of threads like this. Hey im the one confirming it that its not going to be available on the PSPgo Thread Link: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/150388-birth-sleep-pspgo-answer-revealed.html However I am very thrown off now earlier today they...
  5. LuxordKing

American Playstation network Update!

Hey guys im here to inform you that the US Playstation Network has updated there Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Section and added the E3 trailer from a while ago. Just got done viewing it. And I must say that on the Playstation it really shows the gorgeous graphics that a everyday computer...
  6. LuxordKing

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

Well I am sad to announce that BBS will not be releasing on the PSPgo/PSN. I asked square through and E-Mail and they gave me a direct link to it. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | Games | Games & Media - Sony PlayStation®.com Available: PSP® (UMD Only) Well gotta save up for the BBS Bundle...
  7. LuxordKing

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep PSPgo/PSN

So if anyone watched the Playstation Conference. Then you all saw the PSP E3 Software Montage mid-way through the conference. My concern has been about BBS being on the PSPgo/PSN but in that montage EVERY time they showed Kingdom Hearts: BBS with the exception of one time it was being shown on...
  8. LuxordKing

PSN Demo?

Sorry if seeing this thread title made you jump to click on it. That was my plan xD. No, The reason im making this thread is to see what your guys thoughts are on how Square is going to build up to the International Release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. On Spetember 7, 2010. Do you...
  9. LuxordKing

Final Fantasy XIII -Character/World/Theatre-

Who is your favorite character? Why? -Lightning -Sazh -Snow -Hope -Vanille -Fang In Final Fantasy XIII what was your favorite world? Gran Pulse or Cocoon -- And what are your thoughts on there not being a Theatre Mode so you can re-watch all the beautiful Cut-Scenes Especially the CGI ones...
  10. LuxordKing

BBS Ultimania Release Date + Piano Sheet Download

www.Amazon.co.jp has updated with a tentative release date for the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania. According to the site it will release March 25th, 2010. The cover is still unrevealed and the content details have not been announced yet but like with past Ultimanias, we can expect...
  11. LuxordKing

Inunonanahou Interview

Inunonanahou Interview: Real Name: Not Specified Interviewer: Zachary O’Connor (LuxordKing/LuxordGenius) About: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Inunonanahou was a pleasure interviewing he was the first one to put up a live stream on Birth By Sleep on Justin.tv heres a link to his stream...
  12. LuxordKing

Shounen Gangan: Full Interview

Trying to help out the site monitors here i found this bit of information today on heartstation.org hoping you could post it on the front page of khinsider.com Lissar only had a sniplet of the interview I have provided the Full Interview (Translated) to be read by all users I mentioned in the...
  13. LuxordKing

BBS Voice Actors

Im sorry if this was posted else-wear but I couldn't find it. So anyways I was wondering if any of you are excited to find out what the english voices of Aqua and Terra are, I know I am. I know other people have been confirmed so if you would like to post them so i can add them to the list of...
Back