• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Could Yen Sid be searching for Aqua and the Chamber of Awakening?

He totally left to Disneyland.
  2. G

Secret Boss Hint?

Judging from the song obviously theres parts where it sounds like the fighting music from "End of the World." So I think it's gotta be someone or something related to darkness or Xehanort.
  3. G

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

HEY! I just kinda.. Remembered something. I'm not sure if it even matters, or if it is even interesting.. But, When Master Xehanort & Eraqus were speaking about finding the light in the beginning of the trailer, it just made me remember Kairi's grandma. I was basically just wondering if the...
  4. G

Terra's Unversed=Xehanort

You read my mind xD And I thought Unversed meant "the opposite of human life" Doesn't that mean death? If that is true, then Unversed are obviously not created from human emotions.
  5. G

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

Likes: -Plot -Character Development -Cutscenes -Tribute to Mickey's voice actor -Music Dislikes: -Sometimes the camera. Got a little distracting -.- -Olympus Coliseum was very boring. -Neverland was annoying, because of the boss battles in the air. TOOK FOREVER. -Length of some boss battles...
  6. G

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far I think I'll do Terra, then Ven, then Aqua.
  7. G

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

*Fighting Axel as Roxas *Fighting Hades with Auron in the party and Hercules as an assist, that was pretty fun. *Using Queen Minnie's magic to take out all the Heartless at Disney Castle. *Scar on top of Pride Rock. *Fighting Shan Yu. *Taking out the Pete from the future with the help of Pete...
  8. G

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far I'm thinking this theory of yours will be different from all the other ones out there, which is a good thing!
  9. G

kh birth by sleep theories

Thanks, Naryx. Was looking for that.
  10. G

kh birth by sleep theories

Didn't Nomura say something about the Unbirths being the opposite of human life? Or am I going crazy and you guys already know this fact?
  11. G

Organization XIII Moogles? Kupo!

I can't imagine a Heartless Moogle. BUT. I LOVE THE ORGANIZATION MOOGLES. SO AWESOME!
  12. G

Heyy! (:

Hi, I'm gameplay. New here, yup. So how is this place? How are you guys? =]
Back