• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

My KH:Days image

Hey guys heartswithin here! What do you think of Days image that I made: Oh and if it's in the wrong section please move it... Thanks!
  2. H

a question about roxas

When Roxas went to castle oblivion, was Sora still there or was he already transported to the basement of the old mansion?
  3. H

KHBBS Armor

Hey guys I've just thought a really good theory. I was just watching the sleeping beauty movie and I saw how the three fairies gave prince phillip (prince charming of aurora) a sword and a shield. I think Flora, Fauna,and Merryweather might have given armors to TAV just to help defeat MX and DS...
  4. H

KH3

Hi! I'm a new member here and this thread that I read reminded me of something: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/120803-bbs-358-2-days-lead-kh3.html I think KH3 is the time that Sora's friends tell him about what happened in BBS and Days He will Know that that the keyblade can...
Back