• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Braig at the Gathering

Well Braig IS the number 2 of the organization so he kind of has to have experience with the darkness right?
  2. K

Vanitas=Aqua?

maybe hes a black haired Ven XD
  3. K

Something that can be possible

do u think it might be possible that xigbar is mx's apprentice? i mean ven did knock off the apprentice's mask but we never got to see his face and xigbar does have that big scar on his face and does wear an eyepatch and he maybe doesnt wanna feel that pain so fights ranged from that time on AND...
  4. K

Riku Knows

I aint gonna say you're wrong and im right but since that guy said he got it from the game im gonn say this In the beggining of that stage Roxas pulls out two kingdom keys one was his one was xion's his turned into oblivion and hers into oath keeper. i believe that hers turned into oath keeper...
  5. K

secret ansem reports

well what if it was misread and its lae?
  6. K

ven,terra's, and aquas keyblades

scratch the aqua part but i can say somethin about ven and terra for ven nomura said i think that the story revovles on who ven is. he could be connected to sora and roxas so the gear head explains how hes important somewhere in the story. and terra well ASSUMING that hes xehanort hes the...
  7. K

ven,terra's, and aquas keyblades

ok i have something stupid to say but here goes..... aqua is the key that started it all ven is the inner workings of the story that might be why his looks like a gear at the tip and terra's is like a piston because his is the the whole mechanism in workin like the whole story was...
  8. K

ok simple unbirth thoery

ok this has given me something to think about
  9. K

ok simple unbirth thoery

ok is it possible its just body and heart? do u think unbirths can be light versions of heatless idk
  10. K

Aqua = Xion

idk its just an idea lol
  11. K

Aqua = Xion

i know this is kinda stupid but could the title of riku's story have a connection cuz someone said that aqua couldve been like getting younger and then she couldve been reborn in castle oblivion as xion plus they never said castle oblivion didnt exist before chain of memories u never kno :(
  12. K

The meaning of Unbirth

i was just basing that on when someone said that heartless might be corrupt unbirths
  13. K

The meaning of Unbirth

ok so a nobody is just a body and soul right? and a heartless is the darkness of one's heart made flesh right? what if the unbirths were a being of light thus them being something like a light version of heartless or maybe as someone said i forget who that they are but they said "the true...
  14. K

Is Namine and Xion, Kairi?

oh my b lol i mustve seen it wrong
  15. K

Is Namine and Xion, Kairi?

well here's the thing (plz dont attack me if im wrong) in the trailer ven picked up the kingdom key so based on what someone said terra couldnt have given riku the kk bcuz he picked up kkdarkside (the golden one) and maybe in some way aqua and riku are connected bcuz she picked up the way to...
  16. K

The Mystery behind Xion's existance (Unraveled?)

well sorry for the dumb idea :)
  17. K

The Mystery behind Xion's existance (Unraveled?)

ok here is what i think: Namine could have possibly been created at destiny island and i say that bcuz a nobody is created when the heart leaves the body and boom comes namine she couldve been hiding since adn then when sora unlocked his heart and let out kairi's xion was created and maybe since...
Back