• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. peachie

Full Famitsu Scans

All pages of the scans are now up, for your enjoyment--
  2. peachie

New Famitsu Scans

This was the only thing that was posted, but full scans should surface soon. Source: 2ch.net (�yPSP�zƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ƒn�[ƒc�@Birth by Sleep�@part18)
  3. peachie

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Olympus Coliseum and FF7's Zack now confirmed, taken from Jump-Weekly (Thanks, Liege). I'm sure more scans are soon to follow. Translations below.
  4. peachie

BBS Release day + Price

FF Reunion says it's going to be released on January 9th, 2010 (For Japan) And it's going to be 6090 Yen. SOURCE: FF-Reunion Blog Archive KHBbS?????2010?1?9??6090??
  5. peachie

Awakenings (Massive Days Spoilers)

This isn't much of a theory, but more of an expansion on the common “Sora had Ven's heart inside him, which went to Roxas” theory, but with thoughts on Xion's purpose in the game and exploring Roxas' dual wielding. This isn't anything groundbreaking, but it's what makes sense in my head. So...
  6. peachie

Utada Hikaru says she will "probably not" do KHIII theme

In a recent interview Utada was asked: Source: U.Blog Full interview (page 11): http://jetaany.org/magazine_files/utada.pdf I hope the money thing was a joke. (Utada Hikaru is only one of the richest women in all of Japan, and has sold some 52 million albums worldwide.) KHIII is still far off...
  7. peachie

Fanart Galore by MP

Hey there, I had some art sitting around so I thought I'd share it. Why not? Here's some of my recent favorite work. It's all of the fanart variety. Some of them are kind of huge, so I have a preview for each instead of posting humongous pics and cluttering up the place. -- Full view: Way...
Back