• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Could Roxas ever be taken out of Sora?

@ OP I don't see why not if Roxas absorbed Sora's heart after freeing it from darkness.
  2. F

Ven in KHIIFM+

Sephiroth X10 FTW XD.
  3. F

New Days Gameplay Detail

Makes sense, it happens every time you weaken an organization member. O.o
  4. F

Demnyx is modeled after...

Might be his Nobody. :O (jk)
  5. F

DS= HUMAN FORM OF DARKNESS?!

DS may have been a normal keyblade weilder who's heart was tainted by the darkness and by extension being wasted away. I think he just hid his heart in MX to protect it; then used MX's darkness as well as light from his own heart to form a body. (one is still disfigured from darkness)
  6. F

You have theories on this?

It might be because hewas charging up a huge water attack while Sora was busy with those clones. Or the clones themselves up and kill you.
  7. F

Future of KH have Past attacks?

I don't see the problem with it. It'd be pretty retarded if they came up with a completely differnt moves/variations every time a prequel or sequel.
  8. F

Updated event section in 358/2 days site

Didn't find anything intresting about the scans other than Xion is left handed and Riku has apperntly been talking to someone in the white room a few times (most likely Namine).
  9. F

The meaning of Unbirth

So, unbirths are the true nobodies. Having no physical presence, heart and/or any orgin confirming their existance?
  10. F

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Nice. ^_^
  11. F

I was wondering...

What is a BGM?
  12. F

Xion Existence

oh sry.
  13. F

Xion Existence

Maybe Xion is a nobody created from Sora's altered memories in Catsle Oblivion. Which could explain why she looks like Kairi but isn't, and also why she has the Keyblade.
Back