• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

If you could create a country

Just thought this would be interesting to discuss and possibly funny. If you could create your own country what would it be like? Here are some examples you could use to make it up: ·Its location. (imaginary or real) ·What kind of government would it have? (democracy, communist, etc.) ·What...
  2. S

Camp experiences

Well I just got back from 4-H camp a few days ago and had a blast. I was a JC again this year and can't wait till next year cause I will finally be an AC. I like it because you get to meet new people and make a lot of new friends. So have any of you all been to camp? Did you like it or hate it...
  3. S

Axel killing Zexion

I've got to know. Why did Axel kill Zexion. Well technically Riku Replica killed Zexion, but Axel pretty much told him to do so. All Axel says is "Sorry, Zexion. You just found out way too much." What did he mean by that? Even in COM i know Axel was acting rebelious. Was it because he killed...
  4. S

Fanfiction ► TRU: Memories of a Doppelganger (one shot)

This a one shot story taking place in Tomb Raider Underworld after the Xbox Exclusive level Lara’s Shadow. It’s about the Doppelganger trying to figure out what she should do now that she is free. I had a lot of fun getting inside the Doppelganger’s head. I put a link to all the cutscenes in...
  5. S

Kingdom Hearts quote game

I got this idea off of another fourm and it was pretty fun. If there is something already like this then i'm sorry. Okay the idea is to try and have a normal conversation by just using quotes from the Kingdom Hearts games. The quote can be from any character in the Kingdom Hearts series. You can...
  6. S

Question about Roxas

Roxas was born when Sora released his and Kairi's hearts. So that means Roxas has Sora's body and soul when Sora became a Heartless. But Kairi brings Sora back and he becomes a being of pure light, correct? Because Roxas is his darkness. Okay now here's the question, what about the soul? Sora's...
  7. S

Future summoing spells

Okay i got this idea while i was in PT today and it sounded like something interesting to disscuss. *clears throat* Assuming that there will be a KH3 game in the future what kind of summoing spells would you want there to be? It can be Disney characters, FF characters, original KH characters...
  8. S

I was wondering...

Does Sora ever find out what happened in Castle Oblivion or does he get an idea what happened? I'm just asking because Secret Ansem Report 8 and up i believe talk about Sora being in Castle Oblivion, Namine, and why he had to go to sleep. I guess what i'm asking is did Sora even read the reports...
  9. S

First Pokemon Movie

I know this random and stupid, but i'm bored. Who remembers the first pokemon movie ever. You know the one with Mew and Mewtwo and there's that epic fight between them and Ash jumps out in front of them and dies then the pokemon cry and bring him back to life...best pokemon movie ever. XD
Back