• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xirchs the 13th

How excited where you when you got KH2

oh man was i freaking out:36: i got it the day it came out, the minute GameStop opened, and played for like 7 hours straight (only because i had to leave to go somewhere for my girlfriend[at the time]) then the next day i played all day without getting up at all :lol::lol:
  2. Xirchs the 13th

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

i dont feel like way over the top excited but i do feel a bit anxious to play now when Kingdom Hearts II came out i was totally hyped up about, i remember reading every article and preview of the game and going to pick it up the first day it came out, and then playing for the rest of the day...
  3. Xirchs the 13th

Happy B-Day!

i would have to agree with this the ending was probably the best part, was very emotional but i there really isnt one thing that i can single out, i love it all
  4. Xirchs the 13th

I'm missing one sleight can anybody help???

in the original CoM you could go up to 99, im at lvl 80 in mine and still lvling all or most square games can go up to 99
  5. Xirchs the 13th

Am I Alone on This?

in the KH series there are no "worst games"! :D! and as far as the card battle system i like it a lot, requires strategic thinking and thats what made it fun :E
  6. Xirchs the 13th

hi everybody!

i used to read the stuff on here all the time, but finally officially joined in december but i havent really made a formal greeting hi you can refer to me as Xirchs (prounouced Zur-icks) been playing all these games since they first come out
  7. Xirchs the 13th

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else?

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else? just to let you know it was like that in the gba version of the game that was if you defeated all the heartless in that room you can change the room and have more heartless to fight its great if you are trying to level up so yah thought i just...
Back