• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. anti-form137

Seashell thing

Hey in the opening video of KH2, what is that seashell that dissolves into the water? It looks like a shooting star. Don't we see Xion holding one in one of the trailers for Days too? What is it!?:confused:
  2. anti-form137

358/2 Days VA's

Have the VA's for DiZ and Namine been confirmed for Days yet? I thought I saw something about it but I can't remember. I'm praying that they use the KH2 VA's.
  3. anti-form137

Giant Heartless

Hey I don't know if anyone has already asked this, but why are there a bunch of oversized Heartless in 358/2 Days? There's even giant Shadows. Anyone know why?
  4. anti-form137

Way to Dawn Question

Is the Way to Dawn the Keyblade for the Realm of Twilight, or just another Keyblade from the Realm of Light? I thought it was Twilight, but I've heard people saying that there is no Keyblade of Twilight, just Light and Dark. Anybody know?
  5. anti-form137

Riku's Magical Light Powers

Hey how come in Re:CoM, when you use Holy Burst, Riku is shooting those balls of light too? I don't remember light being part of his array of powers. You can tell he is because right before they start spinning, the tip of the Soul Eater glows. Shouldn't it just be Mickey doing that? Plus, is...
  6. anti-form137

Organization Band

Before I begin, read this. This is the description for this forum section. Note the last sentence: Discuss everything related to the future of the Kingdom Hearts Series here. This includes Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP), Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (DS), and Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile...
  7. anti-form137

Musical Nobodies

If the Organization started a band, who would be in it and who would play what? Here's mine: Singer: Zexion because...he's Zexion Drums: Xaldin or Xemnas. there weapons are fitting and Xaldin just fits the part. Guitar: Demyx. Never saw that coming did ya? Bass:Lexaeus or Saix. Lexaeus is big...
  8. anti-form137

Organization Ultima Weapons

After seeing some of the new weapon customization in the new scans, I was wondering if each member of the Organization will have their own Ultima weapon. We know that moogles are back (though has it been said if they are for synthesizing or just shops?) and we've seen how Roxas makes new...
  9. anti-form137

Where's Riku/Kairi/Mickey?

Ok, who else is afraid that in KH3 they're gonna recycle the classic "We're trying to find Riku and/or Kairi and/or the King?" plot. I want it to be "Where's Mickey?" "I'm right here." "Where's Kairi?" "I'm here too." "Where's Riku?" "I'm in your f@#$&*g party!"
  10. anti-form137

3 Questions

These are three random questions that don't relate to each other in any way but I just thought of them all at once. 1. Who is Roxas referring to in TWTNW when he is fighting Sora and says "Why did he choose you?" Maybe I'm just forgetting or maybe I'm stupid. 2. Will we ever actually get to...
  11. anti-form137

Ignorant Humans

I recently started to play KH all over again, and I started thinking. How come none of the human characters never stop to wonder why Donal and Goofy are animals. I know that some of them have strange creatures in their world, but for those who don't (Clayton, Jane, Aladdin, etc.) they should...
  12. anti-form137

Twilight Town Question

Ok, first I have to ask one question, and if the answer is no then this thread should burn in hell. And that question is: Do all Nobodies end up in Twilight Town (or at least the ones that retain their human form) when they are created? If so, then shouldn't Twilight Town be a bit more...
  13. anti-form137

Marluxia's Flower Fetish

What the hell is up with all the damn flower petals?! I don't care if that's his element, it gets annoying. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!! They decorate the castle, they're almost always there when he teleports (including when he brought Namine to him in his fight with Axel), when he made that big...
  14. anti-form137

Death by Replica

Ok, so I had just defeated Vexen for the second time, I was feeling all happy at watching him explode and then I leave Twilight Town. So the Org. Members talk a little and then I see Riku Replica. I think "Oh great here we go again." so the scene ends the and the fight begins. ...I had no idea...
  15. anti-form137

Am I Alone on This?

I've been seeing a lot of people saying that Com and Re: Com are their favorite KH games. Now here's my question. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT ITS THE WORST GAME IN THE SERIES!? Not to say that its a bad game but I just dont see why its the best. I hate the card system, choosing what to...
  16. anti-form137

This annoys me

There's most likely another thread about this but I didn't feel like looking for it. Why is it that Sora and his friends never just stop and go "Oh wait, these are all memories and we've actually met these people before." It just kind of bugs me. It's not important or anything, but still.
  17. anti-form137

Hearts of Pure Light

Hello everyone. Hopefully someone hasn't already created a thread about this. I was looking through some of the forums about Ven, and there's a lot of people who think that he has a heart of pure light, and that's what MX is talking about in Olympus Coliseum. So I started wondering, can...
  18. anti-form137

Master Xehanort: Good or Bad?

Hey what's up everybody. I just finished watching some of the BBS stuff, and I started thinking about MX, and if he is evil or good or just flawed, etc. On one hand, we see him and the DS kick the crap out of VAT in that preview. On the other hand, we hear him talk to Terra about how "those...
  19. anti-form137

Xion theory

Ok I just thought of this and it seemed like a decent theory. What if, when Sora became a heartless, he created Xion as a second Nobody? Maybe Xion was created because he released Kairi's heart.Think about it for a second. He released two hearts, and created two nobodies. That could...
Back