• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► [KH] Lie Beside Me

I do enjoy your fanfics quite dearly. I have high hopes for this. =]
  2. M

Ventus | Roxas | Birth By Sleep

Gahh! I hate circles! But okay, just forget the Riku thing. I just mean that the two explanations are different. "namine messed up soras memories of kairi and the memories of kairi went to roxas then to xion." ^^Means Namine has to do some thing; mess with people's heads and such. "Okay people...
  3. M

master xehanort/ kingdom hearts theory

With a story as crazy as KH gets, I definitely wouldn't put my boxers on the line. But that's just me. :D First of all, dang you, using my freaking Sora quote! ;P The underlined part denotes what I think is my main feeling toward this theory, only more emotional stated than I would probably have...
  4. M

Oh sorry about that. That's not what I meant. =] The guy hates humans, and yet wants to save humanity? That's some resolve. xP Hmm. This is an interesting point of view. And obviously not one I have anything to use to refute anyway. Damn you. ;P Dang though. That would be quite an...
  5. M

Well, you also said...: Which is pretty different. Because by that, Xion would absorb Riku's memories too. But not by the first quote of yours I used. That's a cool example. But I still don't think Sora forgot him. Or did you forget the scene: *Sora crying, on his knees* Oh Riku! I looked for...
  6. M

To be frankly honest, I don't understand what you're saying at all. So, um...could you reword that? Sorry...>_> I know the game you're playing here; I often do it myself. "Disagree with what someone says just because they have nothing to prove what they've said." And it's true. I have no way...
  7. M

To keep it simple and not go with my usual quote-reply-quote-reply-quote-reply format. Since this all deals with the same topic. Okay. TAV are friends, correct? Support each other, aren't trying to cut each other's necks off. That sort of thing. Right? Which means they're almost undeniably on...
  8. M

Well see I knew this would come up. That's why I said "none instead of very few." Really. He has no idea what he is. I'm surprised he can even talk. So I was thinking the real basic stuff still got drained out of him. Ah whatever. Move on. :) ...and forget Riku? Exactly! That would be a cool...
  9. M

Well it's taken that she takes the memories from Roxas right off the bat, which is why he remembers absolutely nothing, as opposed to very little. xP Well, twice that we've seen. That's not a fair statement. But it doesn't make sense that they would fill up with all Roxas' and not some from...
  10. M

Period of Time in 358/2 days

Right. Roxas' lifespan, from Sora stabbing himself with the heart Unlocker in KH1, all the way through CoM, and up until Roxas and Sora merge in Twilight Town in the beginning of KH2. :D Although we're still likely to see flashbacks of things that happened earlier, if CoM and KH2 are any...
  11. M

Well you said she takes memories when she makes contact with someone tied to Sora. So wouldn't she be shown to know more about Riku? And wouldn't Riku start forgetting things? ....Or maybe we're all just bipolar.
  12. M

So, by that logic, wouldn't she start filling up with Riku's memories too? And then explode of crazy memory overload. Youu! :D Xion is actually a Nobody made just like Namine, by the combination of Ven and Aqua 10 years ago. ^^Please don't canon that. I purposefully made it stupid. :D!
  13. M

Well thanks for "contributing." *Waves hands in an accusing manner.* >_> Brandon! Good to see you on the same thread again! :D! I didn't consider that...>_> Well said. =] Wait. Which one did Ansem SoD open the door to in KH1? :x I have to be honest. I would hate that. But you're right...
  14. M

Theory on Xion (redone)

Suffering Angel. Or Supreme Awesomeness. Whichever one you like. AKA the one that posted right above you. Heyy now. I gave credit where it was due. ;P "Now that it's spelled out in front of me..." I know. I hate those extra U's and I's and the times that they aren't necessary. >_<
  15. M

"Surrounded" is a bit excessive. We know of ONE ofther, TAV's master. And I don't think the two were exactly friends. And I don't think it can be directly confirmed that MX went through an apprenticeship. So let's wait on that. Haha. Good night. It's 5:40 PM for me. :D!
  16. M

Not really. We don't know what goes through Riku's and Mickey's heads, but we do see Sora when he's fighting Ansem, SoD... The way he says it makes me think it's a sudden revalation. Not exactly common knowledge. For all intensive purposes, Ansem SoD was a pretty well informed guy. But he...
  17. M

I like how that ties Namine in. I've always wanted to see her make more people go crazy by manipulating their memories. :E But the second part..."and she remembers later." Why? How? Unless of course, Namine wasn't under the Organization's control and she was able to restore Xion's memories...
  18. M

Theory on Xion (redone)

See now that it's spelled out in front of me, I can see why Shire thought she said "Kairi": If you read "kaeru beki" quickly, you get something that sounds very much like it. In any case, SA is right duh. She got the translation totally right too, word for word. "あたしの帰るべき場所" To be picky...
  19. M

True, it adds up. Potentially why she's trying to escape from them?
  20. M

Well Namine has special powers. Until we discover something unique that Xion can do besides shape shifting with off-siphoned memories, I'd find it hard to compare the two.
Back