• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Who else here hates premium cards?

I understand the uses of them but I don't really like them in my deck. I hate how you use them once and they are gone for that battle. Of course you can bring an item card with you to reload them but item cards are expensive so you might as well get cards that don't dissapear after a single use...
  2. R

Have you beat it with only 80 HP?

This is for the gameboy advanced version. I'm not getting the other version until christmas so I started this one without leveling up my HP once. Right now I'm at the last fight against Riku but he's kicked my but twice in a row so I took a break to figure out my strategy. Have you beaten the...
  3. R

RP-001

This is my first RP (hence the title RP-001. If this one goes well I will be sure to make an RP-002 and so on). You can create your own hero or villain who will help fight in the war (either directly battling or by other means) Current major event Battle at Fort Paliean (Day started-It will...
  4. R

Battle within the Organization

A new Organization 13 has been formed following the destruction of their predecessors, but the leader has discovered 2 traitors within the group. He sends 2 of his own members to deal with them... Organization 13 members 1. Nojx (This is me) (Weapon: A sword made out of ice. I can change it's...
  5. R

Kairi's Heartless?

Have any of you guys wondered why kairi's heartless hasn't appeared yet? At first I thought Kairi's heartless may be Xion but on some other forum somebody said that the creaters said that she wasn't. So do you guys think Kairi's heartless will ever appear in a KH game and maybe be a boss or...
  6. R

I am new to these forums...

...but not new to Kingdom Hearts. It's my favorite game series so I thought I might as well join this forum.
Back