• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Xion+ Aqua's Armor idea

Um...an Unbirth. Like Namine + Xion = Kairi... I can't explain it. Different sides of her heart. Or Xion could be the manifestation of Sora's memories of Kairi.
  2. S

Xion+ Aqua's Armor idea

I think that the kids from Birth by Sleep are 1 of 2 things: Parents. (Ven = Sora's Dad. Aqua = Kairi's Mom. Terra = Riku's Dad.) And they lived in Radiant Garden. *expects flames* OR. Sora, Kairi and Riku in another reality. Blah. And I think Xion is is a piece of Kairi and Namine.
  3. S

Greatest Achievement of Re:CoM

I think that Larxene was the best thing about it. Oh, and me, of course. Zexi.
  4. S

Relationship between Axel and Riku

Cha. But Axel is not Riku's nobody. I was saying I believe that stuff over this.
  5. S

Relationship between Axel and Riku

Eh...im fairly certain that Axel and Roxas were dating and that Riku and Sora had something going on...but this is just wierd.
  6. S

Larxene is Bad-a**, yo.

Yeh, i always called Larxene Larxinay (like namine) for some reason. I like Marlusha better than what i thought it was though.
  7. S

Larxene is Bad-a**, yo.

Indeed, Larxene is teh shiz. I still prefer the english chick, cuz i cant understand japanese. ;p
  8. S

Larxene is Bad-a**, yo.

Oh, really? Yuko...? Do you have any links to any vids?
  9. S

Larxene is Bad-a**, yo.

...why? There is a point to it. Im talking about how cooler it is with voice actors...ok yeah ur right theres no point to it.
  10. S

Larxene is Bad-a**, yo.

I played Com, and Larxene didnt really effect me. But Re:Com Larxene never fails to make me laugh. She's quick-witted, funny and deliciously mean. Where can I find a girl like that...too bad she had to die, though. Just goes to show how a good voice actress can really shake things up.
  11. S

NO WAY!

Cha. I do believe this is the coolest place I've ever been. lol :thumbup:
  12. S

Is there even GOING to be a Kingdom Hearts 3?

I ask this because I have no interest in the new ds and psp games. In my opinion, they're just spin offs and not part of the real series, and I will not purchase them. So, is there going to be a KH III with Sora in it?
  13. S

How far are you in the game?

Im on Hollow Bastion. Taking a break cuz I was up for 24 hours playing.
Back