• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

terra is not xehanort

Sorry... I honestly wasn't trying to be mean, or sound all high and mighty. And I did put thinking into that, but I guess that doesn't matter either... To thread starter, I apologize if anything I said offended you, I REALLY didn't mean to do that. That's why I put the smiely in my post, as well...
  2. B

terra is not xehanort

Alright man, first off, do you know WHY you go to English class? It's to learn to read, write, and speak english IN THE REAL WORLD. So don't think everything you learned there ONLY applies there, that destroys the point of it. And you say you're too used to texting - that makes me wonder if you...
  3. B

Playing as Larxene!!!

That's a pretty good idea, actually. Regarding CoM members, I'd probably play as Marluxia or Zexion first. Probably won't play as Lexaeus until the I've played as the rest of them though, haha. Or Axel might be last, just because I've seen so much gameplay of him already.
  4. B

Xion playable?

Saix - Really? Never knew that. But the fact that Donald and Goofy are playable, and I doubt there was necessarily much fan demand for them, would make me think that Xion, who IS a member of the organization, probably would have been at least considered a good deal before any fan demand popped...
  5. B

Xion playable?

Nope, not that I know of. In fact, if I remember, he or someone on his staff said in an interview that all of Organization XIII was playable - up until the video their was speculation of whether or not that included Xion since she went past "XIII," as well as the fact she used the same weapon as...
  6. B

Is the Org. really evil?

If you ask me, there was little point in getting Beast's nobody... wasn't their goal to NOT be Nobodies anymore? And, had they "asked" Sora to defeat the Heartless for them, there wouldn't have been much of a point to attack Hollow Bastion. Of course, more or less I'm just joking around - we all...
  7. B

Roxas's Dreams

^^^ I don't think Sora knew he was in Twilight Town Mansion - I sure as heck didn't. Remember DiZ moved him there from Castle Oblivion, and, seeing as how Sora went to sleep in Castle Oblivion and had all of those memories erased, Roxas could never have seen those in the dreams since those...
  8. B

kairi in kh1... [spoilers]

Re: kairi in kh1... Aside from what is needed to create a nobody, Yen Sid said in the game that a nobody was created when the lifeless shell (body and soul) left behind from a Heartless began to think and act on its own - as we could see in KH1, kairi did not act or think while she didn't have...
  9. B

Is the Org. really evil?

Well, with what Hershey said and what not about them being evil in Sora's eyes, why would Sora see the organization as evil? If Yen Sid had never come along, Sora would have nothing to base that off of except Xemnas fighting him in KH1 (FM). Even then, I doubt one fight make Sora see them as...
  10. B

Is the Org. really evil?

See, I knew he was evil, but just couldn't find the specifics in there... I always felt the universe thing was too subtle for me to notice... Exactly, he already had to beat heartless - why would the organization risk him, I don't know, BEATING THEM if he was going to fight heartless one way...
  11. B

Is the Org. really evil?

^^^ Yeah, that's a good point. What WOULD the organization have done if they had got their heart's back? Just done whatever, become John Does again? Very anti-climactic. As for them being evil, no, Yen Sid just owed them money - that's why he told Sora they must be stopped. I think Marluxia...
  12. B

First Images from Nintendo Dreams Sixteen Page KH Spread.

Well they could have used a different kind of character select screen, where the divisibility didin't necessarily show - I personally thought the select screen would have the members sitting in their chairs in Where Nothings Meet (I believe that's the room's name...). So the fact that they did...
  13. B

K, I edited it. Also, when he mentions the original characters in 358/2 Days, I think he's more or less just referring to the Organization, not FF characters. I also thought the FF characters were orginal when I played the game the first time, haha, in fact I thought Sephiroth was related to...
  14. B

No, that actually fits better with what I translated. That part was tough for me to get, but he said that they had already decided KHII would take place 1 year later because they liked the feel of that or something. Then he mentions that COM, as a result, wasn't so strict in its setting, since...
  15. B

Haha, can't wait for those pitch forks... Well unfortunately there isn't anything about the new games, really he just talks, and very broadly I felt, about how the KH series ended up with COM and KHII. In the beginning he says that they originally didn't think about any thing after KH, and he...
  16. B

I can give a shot at translating it - but I'll bet money that Heartstation will have it done before me anyway, and with a better translation too XD...
  17. B

Quick Question

Like others said, it's because he WAS getting back his memories. Why he only did it after seeing Axel? I think it was because they were both once friends, and when Axel finally decided to go all out on him, Roxas naturally did the same, almost like an adrenaline rush kind of thing. I also think...
  18. B

Gummi Ship Missions

Boy I tried to get 100%... and I had a reason too. I had played my FM+ game on Standard, and could only unlock the BBS ending by beating Gummi Ship missions 100%... Can't tell you how impossible it really is - especially with the "EX" missions in FM+. If you have done it, just on the normal...
  19. B

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

Incredibly excited, especially because I'll be getting the japanese copy - I don't trust S.E. of North America since Re: Chain of Memories. I've also become very attached to my DS in the last few months, and so the idea of KH on it just seems like a good one to me now.
  20. B

Kingdom Hearts with Japanese Dubbing

He means japanese voices in general. In KH: FM there is no way I've ever heard or known of to unlock japanese dubbing. In KH2: FM+, however, you can unlock the japanese dubbing by having cleared save data from the japanese Re: Chain of Memories. It will only be in Theater Mode, though, and I...
Back