• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Question about Ienzo and other characters

So this game just made things more confusing..there is some things that were not really explained so can someone explain why... 1. Why is Ienzo such a little kid?? if he is supposed to become Zexion around a year later after..I doubt he grw THAT much in a year and Zexion is ATLEAST 16..so why...
  2. X

Most of the characters will meet a TRAGIC ending....

I think it is obvious that many characters in BBS will meet a sad ending while the bad guys may suceed..lol...so how do you think many of them will end? Terra- give into total darkness/ transform into fute xehanort/ fuse with Master xehanort? Ven- erased? killed off? sealed into sora? Aqua-...
  3. X

What is the RANK of the Org members from Strongest to least?

I am very curious on what is the Org members range from most pwoerful to least powerful..we all know that Xemnas is the most powerful, but I always assumed that Saix would have been next since he is the official Second in command and second to last member to be defeated... But in the last...
  4. X

Why was Donald SURPRISED at where Yensid lived in kh2???

When we visit yensid for the first time, Pete tells them that, old Yensid lives in the tower... then Donalds says something like "Master Yensid LIVES HERE??" ..then he quickly runs into the tower to find him.... So why was he surprised that Yensid lived there, when we clearly see both him...
  5. X

Is anyone else Pissed off over Days and no wifii?

I can understand that it may not be critical to add wifii to the Japanese game since most people have DS over there and it may not be too hard to find a person to play with...... But what about other places like NA and peopel who live in areas with no other DS connections or people without...
  6. X

Questions about Limits?!!!!

Hey guys, I have not played the game yet but I was wondering if the org members limit tend to evolve? increase in lenght or get better over time? Im curious because the limit that Roxas uses looks plain, while the one that was shown in one of the trailer showed him doing some light pillars...
  7. X

Anyone else dissapointed with the Amount of Worlds in 358 days?

Hey guys..according to what we have seen so far there seems to be only 6 Disney worlds and 3 other playable worlds (TT, CO and World that Never was) Dont you think this is quite small compared to the other games which had atleast 13 worlds in total?? Even chain of memories that was on the GBA...
  8. X

NEW Scans!!!!

Hi guys, I found some new scans of marluxia zexion and vexen, thanks to Kouli. There should be more, but enjoy! http://i3.ttsite.net/u/Mon_0904/Day_4/643474_1461135_c31cc2307be9ee0.jpg
  9. X

Email reply from LUXORDS Voice Actor

Hello guys, I sent an email to Robin Downes email a month ago asking him about his role in 358/2 days. He recently replied me, confirming that he will be returning. (I was also the one who asked Quinton Flyn from his website some months ago..lol) I dont really know if there is a certain way to...
  10. X

Will there be any NEW worlds in the DS game??

I hope there will be more worlds than the ones shown so far, or else the game will seem very short. All the worlds are from kh1, except for beasts castle..damiit! And has the multiplayer confirmed to have WIFI? cause I have no one around my area that plays the kh game..HELP! also, didnt Nomura...
  11. X

Xigbars Secrets...and Future games..

Hello everyone. After reading some things about Xigbar and reading the new Org 13 Report that was released in Japan I have began to wonder what exactly is he up to? It is obvious that he is hiding some things and seems to have had, an exterior plan... In the translated report and describe the...
Back