• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Riches

This show rocks...kinda slow...but awesome story line...anyone watch it? or am i the only one? DISCUSS WITH ME?! :D
  2. D

favoritist song

Toot dat thang up mami make it roll, Once ya pop pop lock it for me girl get low. If yo mama gave it to ya baby girl let it show. Once you pop lock drop it for me maybe we can rol u know u can finish it who else thinks this song rocks? :D :D :D whats your favorite song to dance tooo??????????
  3. D

Glintz Evo. assignment 5 *i think*

Ok guys for this one i want you guys to come up with an ORIGINAL ... LARGE CANVAS ... splash thingy.... it can be anything but it has to be STOCKLESS, vectors dont count as stocks, and i wanna stress this NO DOWNLOADED BRUSHES, i wanna see what you guys can do without the help of someones...
  4. D

Glintz Evolution Assignment #2

ok guys this is worth 3 ge points this is a Photo Manip tag... make it anysize but it has to be a tag, you know *tag sizes* so yeah... you have the choice of either of the following 3 stocks... this one this one or this one the last one i put in cuz of the new "trend" that is going...
  5. D

Job Change!!

Hey i was wondering...........I'm a level 16 and i want to become a Dragoon, Y can't i change. Do i have to pay the 250k in order to change?
  6. D

Differences!

Ok i recently bought the kingdom hearts Greatest hits version, when i realized that the booklet is different from the original. Not only is there no color in the greatest hits booklet but at the end when it has riku and kairi *riku holding the paopu* that picture isn't in the greatest hits...
  7. D

Video Card

uhm i need some help. i'm going to buy ffxii but i don't want to unless i'm sure about how to put in the graphics card or video card if you will. it's the g-force video card but i need some help.
  8. D

Dir En Grey!!!

HELLO ppl who has ever heard of dir en grey they are an awesome j-rock band i don't know if anyone here is into j-rock but i am and even j-pop like Ayumi Hamasake<mispelled maybe. Well any ways please post here on anything related to dir en grey<<somebody post a pronunciation PLZZZ. well just...
Back