• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

It seems nonoe has noiticed my return....

Thanx for nothing guys!:lol: Really made me feel welcome for saying nothing to me! Anyways it feels so good to return! :cool: "noneo was a typo i meant to say noone"
  2. R

Iron man 2!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - IRON MAN 2 UPDATE It's offical that Iron Man 2 is set for 2010. A few acting replacements along with new characters have been added in the moive. Also here's a page that has updates on the movie: Splash Page » ‘Iron Man 2’ Rumors Cast Tim Robbins As Howard Stark, Hawkeye & Black...
  3. R

Batman 3

Ive heard that the offical release date is 2011 and Jack Nickelson will be playing the Joker as well as Jonny Depp playing the Riddler. As far as i know this is the only ture trailer for the movie: YouTube - *NEW* Batman 3- The Caped Crusader [ Official Teaser Trailer 2011 ] (riddler) Please...
  4. R

RiyKyu

I lost my e-mail account so i had to make a new profile but im really RiyKyu.
Back