• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Mystery Game Opening Song

Since Utada isn't making any more songs for KH, SE has been switching between Sanctuary and Simple and Clean for every new KH game they come out with. Is anyone else tired of this? Now, Mystery Game is supposed to revolve around a different main character (not Sora-centric), which leaves them...
  2. A

Secret Scene-Riku and Kairi's Torment

Just thought I'd put this here for people who don't want to search the whole script for it, or don't want to bother with the rest of the script: ???: Good work... Sora. Sora: That voice... Riku!? What are you doing here? Riku: There's something I want to show you so you can move...
  3. A

Final Script, Castle Oblivion

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts Coded (MOBILE) FAQ/Walkthrough by Nanani I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not?
  4. A

Episode 8 = Castle Oblivion?

Went over to RebirthWings and Google translate gave me this: ReBirth Wings Babel Fish had a clearer translation:
  5. A

SCRIPT FOR CODED EP 7

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts Coded (MOBILE) FAQ/Walkthrough by Nanani And now to read it. Edit: I find it ironic that Sora is trying to save Riku, when they both end up getting destroyed anyways. And haha, am i the only one seeing/enjoying the cute SoRiku?
  6. A

A few questions

In the original, he just says 'darkness'. Is this a translation error or something more? I have no clue, and the only thing I can think of is that's the name of Ansem's guardian Heartless, since the final boss in KH is World of Chaos. And secondly, Was that ever explained, or is this DiZ...
  7. A

Found the BBS link in Episode 6!

Nanani updated today, and... :lol: I'll edit if I find more. Edit 1: Pete: Nomura is a liar. :P Edit 2: and ahaha, data hearts, so they did try that...
  8. A

What if Xehanort came first?

What if Terra looks like Xehanort because Xehanort came before him? When I saw Mickey in Radiant Garden in the newer scans, I was a little puzzled. In the Secret Ansem Reports, AtW phrases his meeting with Mickey as if they'd never met before, although he writes about the 'infamous Keyblade' as...
  9. A

Walkthrough by Nanani

Dunno if people know about this, but I only found it today. Yay for detailed translations!! GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts Coded (MOBILE) FAQ/Walkthrough by Nanani
  10. A

Replicated emories

Up to the end of Days, I assumed that Xion had been made from memories collected by Xemnas in KHFM, when he meets Sora. And then, Xemnas goes and throws out that idea while explaining about Xion: she's made from replicated memories. ...And so, I have several questions. a) Where are they...
  11. A

(Spoilers 358/2 days) Keyblade names

Apparently these are the Keyblades you can get by arranging Roxas' different gears. Most of them have very angsty, overdone names. 358/2 Days - KeyChain Translation????
  12. A

(Spoilers Days) Zexion/Roxas/Riku DI Scene

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Zexion And Roxas At DESTINY ISLANDS CITSCENE With Xion So, who else is confused?
  13. A

(Spoilers) So when Axel comes back from CO...

Correct me if I'm off, because it might just be in a video I haven't seen yet-- But wait, he and Roxas don't free Maleficent's bird from the cage? Aw, and I was hoping they'd have kept that in.
  14. A

Unbirth/Sense of Self Theory

I’ll admit I’m not up to date on the unbirth theories; with that in mind I’ll try to keep it short: 1. Unbirths are whole people who have been robbed of their memories, leading to the loss of their Sense of Self (SoS); ‘unbirth’ refers to the state before being born, when one has no SoS and no...
  15. A

Original Name Anagrams

Just for fun, I mixed up the letters in the original names of all the Organization Members (I mean, Xehanort alone gets too much anagram love...) Some interesting connections: Xehanort - X Another, No Heart, A Throne, Tan Hero, On/No Earth, Or Thane Braig I Brag, I Garb (eye garb), I Grab...
  16. A

Terzanelle in XIII

Just wrote this, so I'm not sure if it's any good yet, but meh... Terzanelle in XIII Substance and shadow-remains, our phantasms, ignite against our cruel fates and that future which they command: darkness and void in the absence of empathy's light. Our wills are uncaring for all but our...
Back