• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperSaiyanSora

Long Time, No See

Wow... It's been forever since I've been here. How's it going y'all? I missed this place. Also... I gotta change my name whenever I get the chance to. Hope everyone's doing well.
  2. SuperSaiyanSora

Kairi's future

Since a lot of you guys think she's sorta useless (Can't blame you either), what do you think Nomura should do to patch up her character for the future of the series?
  3. SuperSaiyanSora

Ever had a dream where it was a KH Awakening?

I have, what about you? For some reason the boss was a giant Rosie O'Donell.
  4. SuperSaiyanSora

What was the dumbest thing you've ever said to the opposite sex?

Anyone got good ones? This one time, I was talking to this girl. And she had big boobs. I was so tired I said "Wow, I bet those feel like Tempur-pedic mattresses!" ...I never saw her again.
  5. SuperSaiyanSora

9 Year Gap Explanation needed?

I've been wondering if Nomura is thinking it. For example, why is it that as soon as Sora has his Awakening, DI falls and not too long from that we see Ansem SoD at the door? Why is it that Sora stole the KK from Riku if Sora has Ven's heart which is already capable of weilding a Keyblade? Where...
  6. SuperSaiyanSora

The new guy

Hey guys. I haven't really posted before, but now I want to join in on the fun here! So, yeah. :P
  7. SuperSaiyanSora

Just a thought...

Okay, I'm new to the forums, and I've been lurking around here for a while. I've been wondering about 'Erase Me' means in the BBS Trailer. So this is what I'm wondering. Is it possible when Ven asks to be erased just another way of Aqua somehow turning him into memories and converting him into...
Back