• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Tell me if this could be ture..........

Read all of this before you post something. Keyblades were more common than in the times depicted in Kingdom Hearts I + II. Though still rare, they were granted to many powerful people. But these people were very shortsighted, and didn’t see how their weapons could tip the scales in their...
  2. M

A theroy..

NOW HES RELATED TO SORA Now hes related to Roxas WHO IS IT???:scared:
  3. M

A theroy..

ITS OVER DONE NO MORE WE"LL ALL FIND OUT WHEN BIRTH BY SLEEP COMES OUT OK?? EVERYONE PLEASE NO MORE THREOY'S BECAUSE THEY"LL JUST SHOOT IT DOWN
  4. M

A theroy..

OK ITS DONE. Ventus Is NO way in hell related to Sora Or Roxas in any way and the fact that he looks like Roxas is purely councdience Ok its done Close it or what ever because this is getting annyoing
  5. M

A theroy..

ok can we go back to the name thing? Ventus=wind Sora=Sky WIND IN SKY Maybe its a couienadence or........ maybe Ven could be Sora's brother. Think about it. If Sora had any memories of Ven it would be ethier he met him or it he's related to him. I know family has nothing to do with Kingdom...
  6. M

A theroy..

Okay
  7. M

A theroy..

Who said he was dead?? EDIT: The one word IF: What IF Sora had 3 hearts in him. What IF:Roxas is made of memories Of Ven from Sora's Child hood,What IF Ven Was on Destniy Islands? What IF : it is possible For a nobody to gain a heart, Its is What Xemans was after, and he nearily succeeded What...
  8. M

A theroy..

Yes but my brain is scrambleing -_-
  9. M

A theroy..

10. M

A theroy..

AHHHHHHHHHH ok. OK i can think of another explantion..... Um Van is Sora's Father or........ Soras memories of Van Helped create Roxas Or Roxas is Van's Nobody Those are the only 3 threoys that could be ture..........:unsure::confused: i think......................
  11. M

A theroy..

OK your right then why dose he LOOK like him???? is this a question that cannot be ever anwsured???? Someone tell me! I need to KNOW! ROXAS MUST BE VAN'S NOBODY:confused::cursing:
  12. M

A theroy..

Whos Soras nobody?? if Roxas is Van's??:confused::confused:
  13. M

A theroy..

yea it would mean that a third nobody would exsit but..........:confused:
  14. M

A theroy..

Maybe, thats what im starting to think. If Ven's heart was in sora it would of been released and would of become Roxas, it would explain why they look exactly alike
  15. M

A theroy..

Could happen though if you think about it. It's not impossible but it is unlikey
  16. M

A theroy..

Could of happend though, maybe a 3 nobody was created and we never saw him. Maybe were not going to see him untill the 3rd kingdom hearts :confused:
  17. M

A theroy..

haha maybe his nobody would look like everyone....... and i know Vens full name i just used it as a shortcut
  18. M

A theroy..

Well i understand that but he still needs to check his facts before he desides to state flaws on peoples theroy's. I will calm myself down. And i am sorry if i so rudely corrected him.:glare:
  19. M

A theroy..

WOW i gotta hand it to ya, you sure schooled me mr.i-know-everything-about-kingdom-hearts Frist of all,HEARTLESS are born from the darkness in peoples hearts. Nobodys are the shell of a being that became a heartless. 2nd, i didnt say it was a fact that Roxas name means sun,a and i checked...
  20. M

A theroy..

He never said its completly impossible, we dont know enough information about how nobodys are created to say that its impossible for anything.........
Back