• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

this ones for you

Sorry i havent posted in a while Those fireworks meant nothing without you by my side. and my tears, did nothing withought sight. The booming of the night... made my eyes swell as memories of us repelled.. down into my thoughts ,, tonight those frieworks wouldent stand a chance for...
  2. X

Life Part 1

Sudden realization of impurity takes over ones body like the shockwave of an explosion. The ability to admit to ones self that they have problems is a problem all its own all wrapped up in side ones mind. It takes time to realize that you can be the source of your own pain. Its not just one...
  3. X

Poems from thought

Ello people! =] well im gonna keep this post updated with new poems and whatnot.. so make sure you stop bye every now and then.. =] feel free to comment.. and Rep is always a good thing lol Flashing lights of scary sights bends my body backwards in time. As haunting memories fill my...
  4. X

Daddy dearest.

Daddy Dearest You say that im your little girl, You say that you care so much about us.. but to me its a lie i look in to your eyes.. but all i see are broken lies, a trail of bloody tears, and an cold frozen heart. your frozen in time... your heart no longer beats, That liquid poison wont cure...
  5. X

The Life We Call Our Own [poem]

The Life We Call Our Own... The world so dark and cold, Everything drained of color... The sun sets on yet another waisted day Like skeletons we walk the earth Shakes like earthquakes run through our bodies as tears like rain storms run down our faces. Raging winds of change that push us...
  6. X

<3

um im still kinda new to this but i love photography and drawing so .. here is some of my work ... i hope that you like it :thumbsup: Angel pic http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/grrkillerpenguin/fallencopy.jpg Eye...
  7. X

fresh meet =]

ello ... yeah im kinda lost a little :unsure:
Back