• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Decisions, decisions

The very first time i was faced with the choice, and litterally everytime ive played it after(which is way to much), I chose, and have chosen, the Staff as my priority, the Sword i ignored, and the Shield i threw away. What about everyone else? What did you choose to keep, ignore, and throw away...
  2. S

Merlin the homeless

This has probably been posted before and answered, if so then i missed it, but back to my question- Why does Merlin seem to live everywhere but his actual world? It buggs the crap out of me.
  3. S

do you think...

Do you think Roxas ever used the Bond of Flame keychain on his KK? Probably not but maybe since he has such close ties with Axel i could see him using it.
  4. S

Snow White?

I just remebered something very intersting thanks to the fun facts thread. The first time i played KH when i was twelve i had extreme difficulty beating the final boss in Wonderland, sad yes i know lol. Since i couldn beat him i went to DJ and beat it first then i beat WL. Then is saw the...
  5. S

What main character(if any) do you think will die in KH3

Seeing as how the games have steadly been getting more and more mature, im assuming that in KH3, if its the last in the series, one of our heros will actually die. Not turned into a heartless, but an actual death. And if a death does occur in that game or any after i believe(sadly) that it will...
  6. S

Crossroads

Where/what world are SDG in at the end of KH and begining of CoM? The one that is just endless grassy meadows with a path, at first i thought it was DC but then i realized that that probably isn't right. Are the crossroads part of the Castle Oblivoin world? Or are they just some sort of...
  7. S

Seeing Double

Sora, Donald and Goofy go into the door in Disney Castle and are sent back in time. Cutscene ends and now we have retro-Sora Donald and Goofy. They run into retro-Pete and the story for this world insues. SWOosh!! Now were back in present day at Villians Vale with Malificent and present-Pete...
  8. S

An idea about Xion

Has anyone ever considered that maybe Xion was born/created when Kairi brought sora back from being a heartless in KH? Like i said this is an idea, not a theory, so i dont really have the mechanics to back it up, just throwing it out there, cause i mean just about anythin is possible in KH.
  9. S

Sora's body (question)

So this may have already been, but im new so i wouldn know. We all know that sora stabbed himslef with the dark keyblade and turned himself into a heartless. His body and soul made roxas and his heart was sent to wherever hearts go. Then a few scenes later, Kairi restores, for lack of a better...
  10. S

Not a theory, just a question

This is my first post so, not sure if this has been posted, or if this is where it belongs, but why have we yet to see a single FF character in the BBS trailers/scans? are there even gonna be any in it?
Back