• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The First Day ..

I think that Roxas was probably planning to suggest going to beach, but then got upset when he found out about the accusations, forgetting about the beach (until whenever Hayner mentioned it)
  2. T

how long did it take you..

beat it in four days, but that was just playing straight through the story, only doing as much as i had to. don't know how many hours, since i've played a lot more since then, but i think it was around thirty.
  3. T

Did anyone else?

I haven't even beaten dustflier in standard mode, and i have some pretty good panels equipped, so i would figure that it'd be pretty hard on proud.
  4. T

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

Haha, and how vexen was just as much of a creep as you would expect him to be.
  5. T

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

here we go. pretty much anything xigbar or demyx said. axel ninja-ing xion and roxas being all " D: " axel talking about girls. zexion shutting roxas down when he's all "mission complete right?" so zexion's just like "i guess, if you're a wimp" and so much more.
  6. T

World Limit Commands

Jack Skellington, because it was great.
  7. T

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

this is just great. :)
  8. T

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

When everyone thought that Goofy was dead. I was like, "What, no, you guys are dumb, that's impossible, Disney would never let Goofy die why would you even think that." And how easy the game was. I beat it in four days, while KH1 took me forever.
  9. T

Guitar Hero: On Tour Trade-In Value

Hey hey hey. i'm planning on trading in some games at gamestop. i'm giving them both guitar hero: on tour games for the ds (on tour & decades) and the guitar grip. How much can i expect to get with all that junk? I don't want to hear anybody telling me that gamestop rips you off or...
  10. T

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

That's why i don't care about it, cell phones don't really make good gaming platforms.
  11. T

I guess so, considering it's the only one that isn't in the past and will probably be the most relevant to any future games.
  12. T

BBS does seem like the most important, but Days will tell how Xion fits into everything and will explain things in the series (junk about the organization, etc.) Coded seems really unimportant to me, maybe because there isn't much news about it. EDIT: beat me to it, Audo.
  13. T

358/2 days... meaning?

I guess i'm quoting myself. I'll give you another one too, since not many people seem to trust wikipedia. Which means, "days" & "358/2" are quite unrelated.
  14. T

358/2 days... meaning?

I don't, that was just the first thing i found that said that. but i do love wikipedia.
  15. T

358/2 days... meaning?

The title, "358/2 Days", is a code that Nomura has stated the player will understand the meaning of at the very end of the game, and the word "day" is attached to the title as a reference to the daily life of Organization XIII. Wikipedia knows all.
  16. T

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Definately atlantica. It was pretty horrible in the first game, but turning it into karaoke revolution for toddlers was too much. And... sora on his knees for riku. gross.
  17. T

358/2 days... meaning?

Days = the daily life of the organization 358/2 = will be revealed within the game.
  18. T

Most Annoying Boss

Riku replica, i got stuck on him. And... captain hook. i hate him so much.
Back