• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Ansem Reports...ya...

Okay i was reading the ansem reports and the part about how namine and roxas came to be and i got a little lost somewhere along the lines so ya if anyone could go over that for me or simplify it a bit that would be great. i would go back and read it again to figure it out but i broke my game...
  2. A

music from kh2 (not a spoiler)

hey for those of you who have watched the trailers or played kh2 i got a question: that song that is played in most of the trailers, whats the name of it? (not sanctuary or passion, the piano one) please tell me!! i want to find sheet music and the name would help a lot thanks!!
  3. A

Passion Lyrics online!!

okay, because i haven't seen an update that has to do with the lyrics to the song, i went and googled it on the internet. i have the japanese version and the english translation. no flaming if this has already been done and i'm just oblivious. :D enjoy!! Japanese lyrics: Omoidaseba...
  4. A

About the New KH2 trailer...

hey, i'm just wondering if anyone has noticed the one seen in the new trailer where sora turns around and sees a guy in a black coat...HOLDING A SOUL EATER SWORD!! (for those of you who don't know, soul eater is the name of the sword that RIKU used in KH:Com and Kh, but it didn't have a name...
  5. A

Which path? (inspired poll)

if you could choose a path from the list below, which would it be? Light - pretty much all goodness, like sora Dawn - mostly light, but some dark too. like riku Silver - being of neither light nor dark, just right in the middle. like me Twilight - mostly dark, but some light too. like...
  6. A

Coming out of the closet

I want to say right now, that i'm a bisexual. I am not afraid to admit it, but I wanna see if any one else out there is like me, or gay/lesbian/metrosexual/transexual/any thing else. I wanna prove to the world it's okay to be different, and you don't need to keep your sexuality a secret to be...
Back