• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

days roxas question

Seems like a good idea; I never thought of that.
  2. X

days roxas question

Well...I'm not too sure now. Before Days came into the picture, I probably would've explained some dissertation about Sora freeing Kairi's heart, Namine, etc. But supposedly one of those keyblades is Xion's or something, and I forgot what I read about the other IF I read something about the...
  3. X

Help/Support ► Stressed with...

I didn't mean to double-post. My computer messes up sometimes. xD But whatever it's over with. NEXT DISCUSSION x3
  4. X

LMFAO. I kick enough ass as is. I didn't argue with her, actually. I never argue with my parents. I just lie down and take the hit. But from time to time I will just huff quietly and continue with whatever I'm doing. And sorry for confusing you xDDD And I do go with the flow, but maybe it's the...
  5. X

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

To me, synthesis was kinda annoying...It's like, you discover the list of all the items you need to complete the whole collection of materials (like 25 ____ Shards, etc.) only when you're at the Altar of Naught. It's like, oh, where'd this come from? HEY, THIS IS THE REASON I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE...
  6. X

I barely have time of my own. No, the nagging won't go away, but she should at least direct at the person it's about, not me 24/7. And it is a good thing that I'm intelligent, but I shouldn't be singled out for being thus. That's like...well...using Xemnas and Creeper Nobodies would be a...
  7. X

Now that you mention it, yeah, it would be cool to see Midgar, Spira, Cosmos Canyon places like that. Because it's a crossover they should have the characters and the worlds from both elements. And the game is a little easy, but the creators probably thought we wouldn't notice (LOL, or they...
  8. X

I'll get better. Thanks for your help.
  9. X

Mkay...I'll try to summarize before I rant again xDD I have homework from every class due exactly the day after it was handed out. TOO much hw. The guy I'm trying to get is losing interest. >.>; My mom is always nagging at me and no one else. I'm like the black sheep of this unusual family...
  10. X

Thanks ^^ I mean, the boy I've decided lately to give up on him. My buddies say go for it, and I would if I had the time but lately I can't do anything. I usually vent all the time, but ever since I've entered the realm of high school (maybe that's what it is) I've been hated on by teachers...
  11. X

...a mom who nags for the silliest things. A boy who's just plain out of reach. HOMEWORK OUT OF THE ARSE. Any ideas of feeling better how-to's? :cursing: Because I feel like soon I might scream at somebody xDDD I mean really. I think holding in anger and frustration is one of the worst things...
  12. X

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

Try it, it shows you want to establish or strengthen a relationship.
  13. X

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Xaldin was hard, I didn't really find Demyx hard unless I didn't feel like using the Water Dance thingy or whatever it's called (it's been a while), I found Xaldin so bad that I couldn't land but a couple of hits on him as Mickey if I happened to be late on using a potion or curaga... But I...
  14. X

The most annoying things about KH2!

lmao I agree. She doesn't really do anything, and Hayden Panettiere tried a little too hard on her voice sometimes. Like when Kairi also sounds like a sick little girl tying her crush up to her bed the cutscene before the ANNOYING. Xigbar fight. But whatever.
  15. X

Character Pronunciation

Maybe they carry wallets and they have ID's in there!!! (I really don't know. I've never thought of that until now.)
  16. X

Character Pronunciation

lmao. Sex with a tennessee accent? That's something I've never heard before xDDDD
  17. X

The most annoying things about KH2!

Goofy, Donald, and Mickey in Japanese...I never understand what they're saying. Goofy sounds like he's rapping. Donald sounds like a messed up canopener. And Mickey. A little Japanese child who couldn't find its way out of a bag and is now asking for directions.
  18. X

Most Useful Limit?

Now that you think about it, yeah, Jack's limit was cool. I didn't use it at all the first time I played, but when I play now I use it a lot of the heartless I have no time for. I'm lazy xD (Well, except for when it comes to leveling up my Forms)
  19. X

Blah...um...it sure beats the whole shuffling cards thing of CoM... I didn't like the graphics. I guess it's because I've been playing Xbox360 more than anything nowadays, and it just bothers me how some of the characters' faces would be emotionless one scene and then in the change of it they...
  20. X

Magic

Lol, I tried that too, and I figured that I could never play like a mage again if I wanted to continue playing on Proud Mode (I fool around too much xD) And I think that because I forget that magic is there too, and all the magic spells can't go in the shortcuts it makes it hard to access them...
Back