• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pratiko

MX, ASoD, Xemnas, AX, Terra & LS.

Hello. Sorry to bother you all with yet another analisys on Xehanort. Or rather, Xemnas. You know, that guy who is a Nobody to Xehanort the Apprentice. Isn't he weird, how he is shown in a scene in KH2FM+, talking to a piece of armor who calls his "friend". Why the use of " "? Did he really...
  2. Pratiko

Plumbers don't wear ties! by the AVGN

ScrewAttack Video Game, Angry Video Game Nerd: Plumbers Don't Wear Ties | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com watch and comment. for MOAR: myspace.com/thenintendonerd
  3. Pratiko

[Spoilers] Coded Episode 2 Walkthrough

Translated by Goldpanner: Source: HEARTSTATION.ORG holding the future of KINGDOM HEARTS
  4. Pratiko

Ven = Kingdom Key O.O

Hell, I can't believe I'm writing this <.< Well... I'ma make this rather simple and short.. First.. What we know: 1.- Ven has a connection with Sora. 2.- Ven wanted to be erased. 3.- In the BbS video, Kingdom Hearts was summoned after some kind of glowing Darkness was taken out from Ven. So...
Back