• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► Hidden Thoughts, Forgotten Memories

You can thank my friend for the awkwardness... *sarcastic cheer* I personally could do without it but it adds a little to the story later. Kind of... well you'll see somewhere along the road how that works into the story a bit. One more awkward chapter and then we're off the hook for a bit... at...
  2. X

Yes, Alyx got beat up... not by people either, per say. Just think about the mission and that aspect will become clear... -ish. And the person who is missing... that will be revealed soon. Well, either way... I once again apologize for being so confusing. All of you who read my stories and...
  3. X

Sorry for being so confusing... It's just the way I write. Ready to be confused even more? I promise all will be explained in due time... And yes, I mean to keep that promise. So... feeling stoked cuz I just got home from Tokyo Disneyland (Awesome place, by the way. Could use some sea-salt ice...
  4. X

Well, the question really should be when this is taking place... I never really specified when this is happening did I? I don't particularly like having to work around pre-created timelines, so this is it's own thing here... kind of. Well, you'll see eventually. So now... Chapter 8, here we go...
  5. X

So many questions, so few answers that I can give! Alyx sleeps in a tree because... well some people are just weird like that and like to sleep in trees... It is a lot safer than sleeping on the ground after all... Anyways. That's just a little random thing about Alyx. She likes to sleep in...
  6. X

So here's the second chapter for today... Chapter six, here we go! Again! *~Chapter 6~* Alyx woke the next morning, greeted by the rising sun and the splash of a dew drop on her nose. After returning to the Grey Room to report to Saix last night, she had retreated to her room. After a few hours...
  7. X

Alrighty. Short chapter for this update, so I'm gonna do a double today. Chapter five, here we go! *~Chapter 5~* “So, what have you been doing lately, Xion?” Roxas inquired, taking a bite out of his sea-salt ice cream. “The usual,” she replied, pausing to lick a stray drop of melting ice...
  8. X

Alyx just likes to be able to use a lot of different weapons... sometimes they fit in better than a Keyblade. Actually, she originally learned how to fight with a wooden sword in her home world, which may or may not be the Destiny Islands. Hehe. So now for the next chapter... Chapter four, here...
  9. X

Well, here's the next chapter. This one is short too, but the next one is a bit longer. Or not. I'll see how I feel when I update next. Chapter 3, here we go! *~Chapter 3~* A portal opened atop a clock tower, and Alyx stepped out. She was behind two sitting people. One of them was Roxas, and...
  10. X

It has been a while... and I apologize for that! I'm happy to be back and updating as well! Alyxa likes to be called Alyx for a certain reason.. it brings back bad memories for her. But her name IS Alyxa soo... yup. Long story that shall be explained... eventually... And the people (yes, it's...
  11. X

Hello again! I know it has been a really long time since I last updated. BUT I actually have a good reason for this. I am currently in Japan for an exchange program with my school's sister school, and since the school year started I've been preparing for the trip in various ways. So I decided...
  12. X

No plural for her Keyblade... Just saying. But may I mention again that most of this is pre-BBS and pre-Days speculation based? So some (alright, most) of the ideas put to use in this story are very off now that we have solid facts... And the enemies... Can't say. Yet =]
  13. X

Alright. So, here's the next one. Chapter 1, here we go! (My introduction has gotten shorter... Much shorter... I think that's a good thing...?) *~Chapter 1~* “Hey, Alyxa!” a voice rang out in the slightly forested area. “C’mon! Where are you? I know you’re here!” The speaker came into...
  14. X

Thank you! About Sora and the others... they just might show up at some point... though I won't say how or when. You'll have to read to find that out. =] Thanks for reading and being the first to reply though. It made me happy. =]
  15. X

Hey there everyone! So, I've been working on this for a loooong time (two years and counting!), though the looooong probably comes in with my ADD tendecies... anyways. This is my own idea, and I started this before Days and BBS came out, leading to quite a few innacurate facts... I changed some...
  16. X

Fanfiction ► Ikari

bad me. That took waaaay too long to finish cuz of school and soccer... Bad me. Anyways... I loved it! I can't wait to finally get to read like I normally do again just in time to finish this and move on. Ummm... Happy! ^_^ looking forward to part 2! now.. To read it!
  17. X

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

ok. so off the top of my head... Axel: Today our mission is to look for Xion. Roxas: Really? Axel: No. I made it all up. Go back to bed. What do you think? roflmao moment Xion: Roxas, that's a stick. *faceplants* Roxas: Who else will i have ice cream with? at first- o_O wth? u ust...
  18. X

Evil rumor about Axel

im not exactly sure if anyone pointed this out yet but... youre all basing this on the japanese version. in the english one, its sounded like "lee". sooo... if you say it that way... (leaves conclusions to be drawn) EDIT: eh... srry i was to lazy to read down the page... but i can see it was...
  19. X

(Spoilers) Memorable Quotes

"Got it memorized?" -Axel "Lea." -Saix, talking to Axel. (i was all like... o_O) "Who will I have ice cream with?" -Roxas (so awkward and out of place, yet so filled with meaning. so sad... T_T) "You and me and all the members of the Organization are Nobodies." "That's rude." "With a...
  20. X

KH 358/2 Days Manga

*jaw drops* dang. thats... interesting. very interesting. wonder if i shoulda waited for the game first though... oh well. too late
Back